• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Auston Trusty The Process

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's interesting with all these players on loan, and mostly succeeding, and the squad planning. Holding must be sold next summer. So if Norton-Cuffy will be a RB next season, will Tomiyasu be the 2nd LCB (and rotate all defensive positions), or will Trusty replace Holding? Or will he go on loan again?

Another option is that Norton-Cuffy will go on another loan (he seems to have played less recently, and is only 18 years old, 19 in January), and Tomiyasu will be RB for another year, while Trusty is the 2nd LCB for a year to see how he does. Not sure if we can sell Cedric so he could end his contract here, staying for another year as the ultimate backup RB and cheerleader.

Good to have these options, I wonder if N'Dicka is willing to take a rotation role, so not sure if they will use a lot of money for a LCB. Gabriel seems to be a nailed-on starter, so a player like Trusty is a good option for being happy in the rotation role.

I assume Arsenal will need like 150 million for two top players in a DMF & an attacker. And if Arsenal can't get Tielemans as a free transfer, some more money is likely needed for midfield. Especially if Sambi is loaned/sold and Elneny is let go.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

How's this guy in actually defending? Can he replace holding as 4th choice?
I posted the crab chart on the earlier page.

The defending stats are really good in there, aerials are a bit weird though in how low they're, because he is 190cm tall.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How's this guy in actually defending? Can he replace holding as 4th choice?
Likely won't make at Arsenal but will get good fee from him. These guys we need to sell after good loan keeping him here to be 4th choice will get his value to under 5m

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Nice to hear that he has done well. I, as all of us, thought when we signed him that he was Aaron Dusty. Finished yank signed only to please the americans. Kroenke type deal. But i have been hoovering above a couple of Birmingham (finished town btw) City accounts on twittah and they do seem to think he is a good player. Hopefully we can get som milli for him this summer, although i am not opposed to play him in pre season and see how he fares.
Utg has access to AM through a computer now so expect longer and more feisty posts

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We’re collecting left footed centre backs like we’re collecting Gabriel’s :lol:.

Well done to him. Love a productive loan spell.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Nice to hear that he has done well. I, as all of us, thought when we signed him that he was Aaron Dusty. Finished yank signed only to please the americans. Kroenke type deal. But i have been hoovering above a couple of Birmingham (finished town btw) City accounts on twittah and they do seem to think he is a good player. Hopefully we can get som milli for him this summer, although i am not opposed to play him in pre season and see how he fares.
Utg has access to AM through a computer now so expect longer and more feisty posts
A succinct erudite player summary as always from UTG. Keep them coming.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Absolutely delighted for him.

Did Birmingham's best @GDeep™ present him with the award, perchance?

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom