• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Awesome footage of Man utd's Ronaldo

A

Anonymous

Taozhe said:
AweSoMe JazzG ;D
So come on Taozhe what did you see??????
i saw a few hours ago but it got currupted so come on what did you see Taozhe.

Taozhe

I wonder why the refs are so blind ... they are sometimes afraid not to a foul when its due ... why dun they use the "BOY WHO CRIED WOLF" theory and just let him fall hard on his face all the time .... to learn :p

A

Anonymous

what a brilliant tackle from Ronaldo!!i dinno he was soo good at tackling as well!

barnone

I actually first saw this 2 weeks ago on a United forum- and it is FUNNY! Anyone, United fan or not, who disagrees has no sense of humor.

Arjan

Wow, that is magic, You found a clip of the 82nd minute of manure's match versus southampton, before the match was even played.......

Or was it a clip of every previous match played by Cristiano ronaldo..... :?:

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom