• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Axel Witsel

There is light

We need GOOD tacklers in our midfield because song and wilshere are both not the best tacklers, this guy's a gooner alright but if you think scholes tackled rashly than so does this lad, don't want.

godfather

Milan join race to sign Witsel

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has confirmed that the club are looking to bring Belgian star Axel Witsel to the club.

The Standard Liege winger is one of the hottest properties in Europe, with Liverpool and Arsenal also linked with the player's signature.

The 22-year-old has now been strongly connected with a possible transfer to the Serie A title holders this summer, and Galliani concedes that there has been contact with the player.

"In the last days there has been a contact with Standard Liege's officials for Axel Witsel," Galliani told Sky Italia.

Liege vice-president Luciano D'Onofrio also confirmed Milan's contact, stating: "I spoke with the Milan hierarchy.

"We had a chat for a few hours yesterday."

Witsel has also made it clear that he feels his future lies outside of his home country, and was eager to begin playing abroad to further his career, but did not reveal what clubs he had spoken with.

"I need to make a move abroad in order to improve," he told Sporza.

"You can see in training with [Vincent] Kompany and [Daniel] van Buyten. They are sharper in the duels and they always behave like a professional.

"My future? I am happy that I can go on holiday. Do I know something about Milan? No and even if that was the case, I would not say so."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.teamtalk.com/arsenal/6967008/Milan-join-race-to-sign-Witsel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.teamtalk.com/arsenal/6967008 ... ign-Witsel</a>

eye4goal

Established Member
I think Milan have agreed a fee with Standard for him according to reports in Belgium. They are building a really strong squad

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom