• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

I will never forgive them for allowing Kane to my knock my team out, they can fck off

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I do not know why people are surprised this ends up in defeat... Everyone bar the delusional Arteta fanatics expected a defeat...

This is Basically European Giants composed of a team full of winners with a Coach who has actually won the the thing versus a team full of bottlers with a coach who won nothing...

The delusion and arrogance of Arteta fanatics here in AM who think we can breeze through Bayern is laughable..
Nobody thought that lol arsenal is far from these teams

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our gameplan would've only worked if we had a serious threat, besides the Nelly chance we created **** all and as soon as Bayern scored the gameplan had to go out the window.

This is the addition we need in the summer, getting in someone who takes those chances when they fall.

Isak is that guy for me.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not even mad tbh. You lose a CL quarter final by one goal over two legs it is what it is.

Some missed opportunities and you could see team were scared for first 25 mins. Then we outplayed them for a while and half time came a bit too early for us.

They regrouped then after their goal we just didn't make any good enough chances.

Oh well, nothing embarrassing or awful about our performance

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Frustrating end to our CL campaign.

Ok performance on the night, we got done in a moment of quality from Bayern, and we couldn’t take our chances.

This is a missed opportunity.
Mid. Felt we were ok defensively but desperately lacked quality and any sort of courage in our conviction going the other way. It was similar away to Porto.

We’re new to this level and it showed.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Worse is we now have a habit of playing like relegation fodders in 2nd halves of games

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Tonight we see again why a clinical finisher is so important. You have to take your chances.

In both losses, we weren’t at our best, but our performances should have given us more.
This is my point too. It doesn't matter that we're the highest scorers on the PL. Increasing our chance creation won't help either if NOBODY can convert the chances.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Looks like Mick has taken us as far as he can. He can’t get over the next level.
I think his limitation as a manager is so clear. At the highest level you need more than pattern play. The players like innovation and just play with same patterns over and over. I always said until he learns to manage big characters and accept the top players has ego we won’t get anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom