• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

roz

Fake News Merchant
N
Us bottling at the same stage of the season for the last 3 seasons is not knee jerk. Maybe you like making excuses, I like winning things. The perspective is really simple, we had a weak team in front of us that was there for the taking, took a lead against them and then crumbled. We had a clear chance to control our destiny winning the league and played exactly the same way against a team we had already lost to, and lost again. There's nothing knee jerk about being tired of seeing the same thing over and over again over a period of years. If you're happy with bottling, you enjoy it. I have standards and I'm not lowering them for your benefit.
Bottling?! Reeaaaally? Quarter final exit to Bayern & still in the mix for Prem…. Jesus.

Can tell you’ve never been to a game at either Highbury or the emirates.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Out of his depth?

We played a good game tonight, we looked like we belonged on that pitch for long parts of the game.

Arteta’s game plan was very good, so no… he wasn’t out of his depth here.

It’s tight margins at the top, you have to be efficient at this level. Bayern took their chance and defended well after, that’s the story of the game.

As for out of his depth generally? How can he be if we are raising our standards every season?

Good game? We didn't look like creating a thing. We done exactly what they wanted in both games, let them sit deep and transition.

Mudi

At least we made sure that Sp**s has anything to play for in the league given that if Liverpool and West Ham also gets eliminated, Germany has the second best coefficient and thus 5th place would not go to CL.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Almost like the club is cursed when it's the time to get over the line they just collectively freeze, like a movie that is on repeat every season. Maybe Arteta is the issue I don't know but something is clearly wrong and we might never win a big trophy ever again, I'm so sad

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
A very poor Bayern side, watch them get swatted by City and Real Madrid in the Semis... I would have more respect if we went at them but we didn't it.

Very disappointed with the players.

You'd think Fabio Vieira would be subbed on to help break their lines and push Bayern back but nope on the bench... how about Partey to break their lines but nope... but we bring on Nketiah who the gaffer rarely rates to do what? cardio session??

Also Trossard was a disgrace, hardly involved...

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Out of his depth?

We played a good game tonight, we looked like we belonged on that pitch for long parts of the game.

Arteta’s game plan was very good, so no… he wasn’t out of his depth here.

It’s tight margins at the top, you have to be efficient at this level. Bayern took their chance and defended well after, that’s the story of the game.

As for out of his depth generally? How can he be if we are raising our standards every season?
Out of his depth because he can't get us out of a rut when it really matters and it is happening for 3 seasons in a row now. He won't win trophies by being great for 75% of the season and then utter crap for the rest.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I feel they had it under control even if they couldnt counter effectively until the goal. To me we never looked like scoring, however, they looked far more likely to score even without the counter threat.

Yeah, quality and experience upfront.

Our setup is almost complete, our first and second phase looks bulletproof, it’s that final third where we need to become more efficient. Especially now that teams will adopt this approach against us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our team is full of errors and mentally can't cope you won't win any Major trophies if you don't get this sorted this is 2nd season we coming short

Might need another manager for this Arteta is demanding guy but also not experienced enough. Next season will be his last I feel he need to win something or Stan might try to go another level

Artemis

I honestly don't think this has much to do with lacking a quality striker. We simply didn't create enough. Our circulation was appalling. Nowhere near the intensity that we expect.

Maybe 1 or 2 penetrative runs in behind all game? Just shocking.

I have no doubt in my mind that Klopp would have his team create about 20 chances and score at least 5 or 6 across both legs against this garbage team.

Arteta just doesn't have it. It's sad to see but he's just not cut out for Europe at all. We have irrefutable evidence across his 3 European campaigns.

One Song

Sorry but that was pathetic.

Barely lay a glove on an average Bayern team and showed no urgency or intelligence when 1-0 down.

Rice and Saka particularly disappointing.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It’s one of the worst sides Bayern has fielded at this level in a very, very long time

Doesn’t matter too much, they still have a ton more experience at this level. That’s what’s made the difference.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Utter rubbish from you as usual. Bayern almost got kicked out of CL by Lazio in mid February and were just two points behind Leverkusen at the same time.

We lost this tie at home.

I think people are avoiding the context of this CL run to the quarters and just going with we reached the QF’s so we should be happy.

Mate we beat Lens, Sevilla and I can’t even remember the other scrubby team then got an ideal tie vs Porto 😂 would have been interesting what the narrative would’ve been had we got cheffed up by Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc.

sdotzdot

Established Member
N
Bottling?! Reeaaaally? Quarter final exit to Bayern & still in the mix for Prem…. Jesus.

Can tell you’ve never been to a game at either Highbury or the emirates.
We haven’t bottled the season yet, but we are in the process of doing so.

This time has done this two seasons in a row. They have to show us it’s going to be different to actually believe otherwise, it’s up to them. As far as everyone should think, we’re bottling it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Isn’t our glaring problem talent in comparison to the top teams?
You’re having a laugh. Our squad is top drawer. Rice, Saka, Ødegaard, Saliba, Martinelli would get most teams in Europe, and the rest are solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom