• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Buhry

Established Member

This is perhaps fair but at the same time. The next level all have someone like Mbappe, Vinicius Jr, De Bruyne etc.

Think any manager isn't winning anything with us unless we get a couple of top players one in CM and one in attack.
That's what i'm saying, we need a top class attacker. What great team has done stuff without a top attacker? Not many that's for sure. We need someone who has some flair.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good game? We didn't look like creating a thing. We done exactly what they wanted in both games, let them sit deep and transition.

Sitting deep or in a midblock is difficult for all teams, under those circumstances I think we did well.

The obvious issue makes it an “ok performance”, not enough in the final third.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Utter rubbish from you as usual. Bayern almost got kicked out of CL by Lazio in mid February and were just two points behind Leverkusen at the time.

We lost this tie at home.

Doesn’t change anything I said. They’re a decent outfit on their night.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Blew the home leg and that's what's probably ended up costing us. Disappointed that we didn't offer much after conceding.

The Villa game and now this, it's looking like another April implosion. A promising season going to **** in the space of a week.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Out of his depth because he can't get us out of a rut when it really matters and it is happening for 3 seasons in a row now. He won't win trophies by being great for 75% of the season and then utter crap for the rest.

But he’s won a trophy, without a single player signed?

How did he manage that?

Ljonin

A very poor Bayern side, watch them get swatted by City and Real Madrid in the Semis... I would have more respect if we went at them but we didn't it.

Very disappointed with the players.

You'd think Fabio Vieira would be subbed on to help break their lines and push Bayern back but nope on the bench... how about Partey to break their lines but nope... but we bring on Nketiah who the gaffer rarely rates to do what? cardio session??

Also Trossard was a disgrace, hardly involved...

Fabio Vieira 😂😂

Thanks for making me laugh after this **** show

HattoriHanzo

Went out with a simper. People will look for scapegoats. But it’s simply lack of quality. I just want to say to the all smartasses who threw stats in our face and how Arteta don’t want his striker to score goals choke on it. All you link up merchants and you know who you are choke on it
And lack of experience.
Arteta chose best 11 he has at this moment and set the team ok today.
No complaints to him.
But some of our players have been bad, Saka was worst.
For CL you need better players.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
N
Bottling?! Reeaaaally? Quarter final exit to Bayern & still in the mix for Prem…. Jesus.

Can tell you’ve never been to a game at either Highbury or the emirates.
Ah so now you're going to gatekeep being a supporter because you think I haven't attended matches at the Emirates. Let me explain a couple of things to you kiddo. Firstly, my family have been season ticket holders for decades, so when I am in England to visit them, I attend matches. Beyond that, my proximity to the Emirates has absolutely no bearing on my allegiance to my club, you pitiful clown. You seem to want to treat them like they're a remedial kid holding them to low standards. That speaks far more to a lack of connection to the club than my physical distance to London. Now go and look at your participation trophies and stop speaking to adults with standards.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Pretty bad performance especially the second half. Toothless is the word. Never really threatened. Not sure what Mikel is telling our wingers but they’re on leashes right now.

Mikel won us the FA Cup, bottled 4th, bottled the league and is currently bottling the league again. Is that good enough?

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

On a positive note, I’ve learned a lot from this CL campaign ! Sounds obvious to some but I really underestimated experience.
You need to be making QF/SF year on year before talking about winning it! Our European record is shocking.
Our players aren’t clutch either so that ‘one’ chance will end up hitting the side netting

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Fabio Vieira 😂😂

Thanks for making me laugh after this **** show

Vieira is better than watching Havertz midfield nonsense as Vieira can break lines and pass, we didn't threaten Bayern in central areas. We didn't even bring on Partey. So Laimer continue to dominate and break up our midfield

Instead we get Nketiah cardio sessions

andeoch1

Knee jerk.
Two evenly matched sides, one competing for two titles and one with nothing but champions league. Bayern are the more experienced side and it showed over two legs. Just!

Keep some perspective ffs. We’ve come a long way and we’ll learn from it.

Great season, even if we win nothing at this stage.
It’s never a great season when you win nothing-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom