• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

beIN Sports... Any good?

Michael J.

Well, I'm relocating to Thailand in some months, and I started searching for a decent streaming service for watching the Premier League and other leagues and I found this option: https://connect-th.beinsports.com/th/subscribe
I really don't know much about them, and even though they are not really expensive, I would like to know if some of you have had any sort of experience with them lol
I've read some reviews online that say that beIN Sports's service is quite good, but I would like to hear some opinions from you guys as well.

That is it. Any input will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

zhaggy

I`m watching quite a lot of games broadcasted by BeIN, and i find them to be just fine.
Dont know anything about their services in general though.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom