• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benik Afobe Signs Professional Terms With Arsenal!

ricky1985

Established Member
Take that Barcelona!

Afobe signs professional terms with Arsenal
Arsenal Football Club is delighted to announce that Benik Afobe has signed professional terms with the Club.

England Youth International striker, Benik, who turned 17 ten days ago, signed for Arsenal as a scholar last summer, but has been with the Gunners since he was eight years old, having progressed through the Club’s Hale End Academy.

Benik already has an impressive pedigree at Under-18 level – scoring 11 goals in just 13 appearances last season as a schoolboy, and has been prolific this campaign for Steve Bould’s side, scoring 12 times from his 17 matches.
Everyone at the Club is looking forward to Benik’s continued contribution and development with Arsenal in the forthcoming years.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/reserves-news/afobe-signs-professional-terms-with-arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/reserves-ne ... th-arsenal</a>

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Good news I suppose but after the amount of youngsters that we have signed to contracts over the last few years can't say i'm overly excited. Will wait to see how this 'potential' develops but have only heard good things about the player. No doubt will play Carling cup next season.

True Gooner

Established Member
Good news because he's one of the brightest young prospects in our academy and it would be a shame to lose him.

Shue

Established Member
I've never seen the lad play but I've seen a lot of positives written about him. What's he like physically? Technical midget or big strong one?

Kain

Established Member
Great news, many teams have kept tabs on Benik his goalscoring record thus far is mental and he's often done it playing a year or two above his level, could very well become a monster of a striker.

progman07

Established Member
Very good news, obviously.

Shue: he is a big, strong, but technical player, and a very good finisher.

M+D

Established Member
Excellent news, has all the potential needed to become a quality player.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
From what I read around it seems like Luke Freeman is the hottest prospect in our U-18 team. We signed him in 2008 from a League One club.

Honestly I never heard of Afobe, but he must probably be very good that Barca were trying to get even with us for snatching Cesc from them. :)

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom