• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Also White has definitely been the best right back in the Prem this season, how is that disputable?

Last season, the drop off from Tomi to Cedric really killed out Top Four hopes...now a fully fit Tomi is being kept out on merit by Ben, that's some doing.

Been arguably the best overall defender this season too in the league, tbh...proper nasty little ****, who is also great at actual defending.

Great player.
Why stop there? Heā€™s been the best defender in the world this season

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Also White has definitely been the best right back in the Prem this season, how is that disputable?

Last season, the drop off from Tomi to Cedric really killed out Top Four hopes...now a fully fit Tomi is being kept out on merit by Ben, that's some doing.

Been arguably the best overall defender this season too in the league, tbh...proper nasty little ****, who is also great at actual defending.

Great player.
I rate Benjamin but as far as England goes can certainly see why we may want to use someone with more raw pace at the WC especially against mbappe.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

Lol don't mean any of it's correct tho.
Whites defo got tats if it helps staighten tings in ur head tho bro. Not sure if he has left the England squad to get another one?šŸ¤”
Mmn Maybe his personal issue was that he couldn't find anyone who does decent inkwork in Qatar?šŸ˜

Maybe some of you pick and choose when itā€™s time to cry or vilify someone.

Until something egregious is confirmed and seeing how many of you have carried yourselves in the past, speculation is fair game and some of you will have to learn to deal.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Maybe some of you pick and choose when itā€™s time to cry or vilify someone.

Until something egregious is confirmed and seeing how many of you have carried yourselves in the past, speculation is fair game and some of you will have to learn to deal.
Not really people just say it as they see it.
We can all call it wrong at times tbf

Maybe some of you need to pick ur ego up of the floor since u have been wrong about so much in the pastšŸ¤”šŸ˜œ

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

Not really people just say it as they see it.
We can all call it wrong at times tbf

Maybe some of you need to pick ur ego up of the floor since u have been wrong about so much in the pastšŸ¤”šŸ˜œ

Wrong about what? I am no more wrong or right about stuff than anyone else on here and wasnā€™t even my point (I donā€™t mind being wrong especially when rooting for underdogs).

Iā€™m just saying wait and see. Also pointing out that you guys who were highly critical of players in the past need to take this speculation on the chin a bit better.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Wrong about what? I am no more wrong or right about stuff than anyone else on here and wasnā€™t even my point.

Iā€™m just saying wait and see. Also pointing out that you guys who were highly critical of players in the past need to take this speculation on the chin a bit better.
There is nothing to wait. No one will give a confirmation about anything. Both Ben and England will move on and he wonā€™t get picked in the next international

Only then will the speculation start again imo

grange

Losing my brain cells šŸ„ø

Player:Havertz
The agenda has shadow logs now. Heā€™s gone full QAnon.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

One player has been RB his whole career and played for big clubs and England many time and even won la liga as rb. Other dude has had 14 games as RB at Arsenal and you arguing he is a better RB. I get being Arsenal fan, but this is laughable. If Ben white was Man U CB that moved to rb this season and they were in our position I doubt anyone here would argue something so stupid
To add to this Southgate has said he wonā€™t play guys in roles they donā€™t play at club level.

Picking an international XI isnā€™t purely on form, there are smaller things like the above, chemistry with other players, past performances etc.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Wrong about what? I am no more wrong or right about stuff than anyone else on here and wasnā€™t even my point (I donā€™t mind being wrong especially when rooting for underdogs).

Ok that's fine however I'd say say the reason people may give white the benefit of doubt is coz it's his 1st 'possible issue' the reason people like douzi & even Auba to a certain extent got focus is coz they had previous documented incidents.

White imho is an underdog so should u not root for him too?
Guy got loads of stick on here simple coz of his price tag & not being Saliba.

Bare facts are you rooted for basically
everbody who had an issue with Arteta ffsšŸ¤£. That was your main M.O.
I mean man like Auba & Mesut are hardly downtrodden underdogs bro.

Personally I think it's a nothing story & want him doing well at Arsenal.

But yeah of course people can speculate about 'stuff' all they want it's a free World.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Imagine having backroom staff have a go at players who play at the highest level and far far above whatever any of the backroom staff played at and letting the player go home and keeping the n*nce.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
What does it matter what level the staff played at?
Going by how the England team lineup and play given the talent at their disposal they dont have any managing acumen therefore youd normally fall back on a playing career to justify having a go at a person. Generally if you act a dipsh*t you'll have to back it up with some success, like Roy Keane, hes a dipsh*t but you cant knock his credentials as a player.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom