• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I actually didn't see any special passes from him, actually, I think Saliba is the best when it comes to passing from the back.
I guess when you watch Tierney passing from the back, BW does feel like Pirlo of defenders
I've seen Rob Holding pinging those same passes around and even more accurately too.

I actually didn't see any special passes from him, actually, I think Saliba is the best when it comes to passing from the back.
I guess when you watch Tierney passing from the back, BW does feel like Pirlo of defenders
Man was pinging good passes under emery too. But wont heard about those because he didnt cost 50m

akhil

I kinda underestimated how good on the ball he really is. We haven't had someone like him at CB as long as I can remember. I thought he was probably Kos level on the ball when he came but he's levels above.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ā­

I've always been confused by the title of this thread. Was I somehow asleep for decades after which he composed a modern retelling of the Aeneid?

Then I remembered Van Dijk's first name is Virgil & that life, thankfully, hadn't been altered in some ridiculous way :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­

I remember Dias was doing that for fun when we faced city last season.

The opponents will notice that and will get more closer to white and not let him have free run like these. Good thing is white is very good with his feets and very athletic too.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

I remember Dias was doing that for fun when we faced city last season.

The opponents will notice that and will get more closer to white and not let him have free run like these. Good thing is white is very good with his feets and very athletic too.
I donā€™t like to make calls on players but I think this guy is going to be so good for our next GOOD manager.

Heā€™s already pretty decent under Arteta.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
I donā€™t like to make calls on players but I think this guy is going to be so good for our next GOOD manager.

Heā€™s already pretty decent under Arteta.
He also 23 years. Guys like van dijk were at Celtic at this age. Players these use to play under many managers

Plutarch

Good performance against Aston Villa.

Unfortunately this thread title also contains a serious error. When the subject is male, it's 'blond,' not 'blonde.' I can hardly believe people don't know this.

grange

Losing my brain cells šŸ„ø

Player:Havertz
He's been fine for a while now but people have their agendas on here.

Arsenal Quotes

Donā€™t be scared to be ambitious. Itā€™s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom