• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ā­

What good is his passing from the back when our defence parks itself on the edge of our own box? Might as well have just left this signing and played Holding.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
The amount of blocks and tackles he made today was insane. Midfield left him and Gabriel completely exposed, once Tierney went off they then had to try and cope with Tavares not bothering to close down players, wonderful how Tavares stood off RIcharilson for the header but I guess that's White's fault as well.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The amount of blocks and tackles he made today was insane. Midfield left him and Gabriel completely exposed, once Tierney went off they then had to try and cope with Tavares not bothering to close down players, wonderful how Tavares stood off RIcharilson for the header but I guess that's White's fault as well.
He was directly responsible for the winner. You sound ridiculous.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
He was directly responsible for the winner. You sound ridiculous.
He made several tackles and blocks... if you keep allowing that to happen wtf do you expect to happen. He was directly responsible for a goal of the year candidate from a mile outside the box???... okay youre clearly a fkin idiot

Batman

He made several tackles and blocks... if you keep allowing that to happen wtf do you expect to happen. He was directly responsible for a goal of the year candidate from a mile outside the box???... okay youre clearly a fkin idiot
If you keep backing off a player and let him shoot then, yes you are responsible. Were you dropped as a child or is it genetic? You're here wanking a player off for tackles and blocks (which are his f*cking job by the way) in a humiliating loss.

krengon

One ArsĆØne Wenger
Trusted ā­
Just canā€™t see this ending up anything other than a waste of money, question is just how big a waste.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
If you keep backing off a player and let him shoot then, yes you are responsible. Were you dropped as a child or is it genetic? You're here wanking a player off for tackles and blocks which are his f*cking job by the way in a humiliating loss.
What in the fk is your problem, he done his job thats the point you idiot. But if youre busy as a centreback theres a fkin problem and its not the centreback. Cant help if theres a fkin witchunt because a goal went in from outside the box

Gray cut inside, White tried to step up but the space there should be occupied by a midfielder and there was no midifelder to put pressure on him.

What a fkin weird way to say youre thinking about wanking off White's d*ck. Idiot as well as a freak.

Batman

What in the fk is your problem, he done his job thats the point you idiot. But if youre busy as a centreback theres a fkin problem and its not the centreback. Cant help if theres a fkin witchunt because a goal went in from outside the box

Gray cut inside, White tried to step up but the space there should be occupied by a midfielder and there was no midifelder to put pressure on him.

What a fkin weird way to say youre thinking about wanking off White's d*ck. Idiot as well as a freak.
All this namecalling is just an indication that you're not intellectually capable of having a debate. All you do is make yourself look out of your depth and frustrated by it. This isn't your remedial class son, I'm not going to take pity on you. He didn't try to step up. He continued retreating and we were punished. That's objective reality and yet here you are making excuses for him and acting like he didn't have a poor game like the rest of the team. Ask yourself who's the freak, blindly defending a guy who's sh*t at his job and doesn't know you from a hole in the wall.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
All this namecalling is just an indication that you're not intellectually capable of having a debate. All you do is make yourself look out of your depth and frustrated by it. This isn't your remedial class son, I'm not going to take pity on you. He didn't try to step up. He continued retreating and we were punished. That's objective reality and yet here you are making excuses for him and acting like he didn't have a poor game like the rest of the team. Ask yourself who's the freak, blindly defending a guy who's sh*t at his job and doesn't know you from a hole in the wall.
Ahahahahha wtf are you, keep dreaming and commenting about wanking off White šŸ¤£
fkin weirdo

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was it not Partey that gave the ball away for the winner?

Though our 2 CBs were alright, just everyone else in the team was awful tonight.

Batman

Ahahahahha wtf are you, keep dreaming and commenting about wanking off White šŸ¤£
fkin weirdo
Who is this meant to impress? You just sound like a silly child. So you're not only wrong but grossly immature and silly. I don't see what you get out of this. Do the other kids in helmets lift you up on their shoulders or something?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Who is this meant to impress? You just sound like a silly child. So you're not only wrong but grossly immature and silly. I don't see what you get out of this. Do the other kids in helmets lift you up on their shoulders or something?
Yet here you are replying, n*nce

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Just canā€™t see this ending up anything other than a waste of money, question is just how big a waste.
If Saliba forces a move away next summer which I think he will and considering how valuable he could've been for us I'd say it's easily in the range of 110-120 million hit

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted šŸ”»
I had a discussion earlier in this thread abd agree that there aren't what you eoykd call glaring errors. But there always seems to be a little something and he's being punished every time lately. That final bit of forward play had yo find it's man or go in to touch

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

ArsĆØne Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom