• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He gets sold as easily as I do on a football pitch. The Rafinha shot in the first half came out because he sold himself and clattered into Tierney.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Player:Gabriel
Think the little argument with Raphinha got into his head for a while. Game was over anyway but would've been nice to get another clean sheet.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Great transfer
Fairly Oddparents Burn GIF

4th in the league, and bar Liverpool, our defence has been very good.

Relax Robert Pattinson.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
4th in the league, and bar Liverpool, our defence has been very good.

Relax Robert Pattinson.
4th in the league because teams have games in hand and we've beaten two teams in the top half of the table. Relax, forum meme.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
A poor tackle for the pen today. But overall our defensive unit looking pretty solid, great stuff, which makes the constant calls for Saliba in relation to White all the more mystifying.

Riou

A poor tackle for the pen today. But overall our defensive unit looking pretty solid, great stuff, which makes the constant calls for Saliba in relation to White all the more mystifying.

Blonde people are always overlooked...

Batman

Stopped reading after this, mate.
Of course you did. If gloating about 4th place in December is what you're after, there's another club in North London that might suit you better.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted šŸ”»
Some of his defending looks immaculate but he needs to make balls count when he goes on an upfield run. The penalty was madness. He stayed on his feet better earlier in the season and needs to rediscover that. I've said before that he make a little mistake almost every game, most of which have gone unpunished. I'm sure today will just make him focus even harder.

Riou

Of course you did. If gloating about 4th place in December is what you're after, there's another club in North London that might suit you better.

Can't believe I am happy Arsenal are doing well, shocking fan I am!

Batman

Can't believe I am happy Arsenal are doing well, shocking fan I am!
I'm happy we won. I'm not happy we limit what we be achieving with **** players like White and Xhaka under a **** manager. I actually remember what it was like to have a proper 11 to support every single week. You don't get excited over beef jerky when you've had Wagyu.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ā­
Heā€™s an excellent young CB but heā€™s gotta gain more composure. That sort of thing tends to come with experience. He can be very rash sometimes, he just needs to pick his moments better and maintain a cooler head.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Heā€™s an excellent young CB but heā€™s gotta gain more composure. That sort of thing tends to come with experience. He can be very rash sometimes, he just needs to pick his moments better and maintain a cooler head.
Absolutely. This is exactly the kind of game where we want these mistakes to happen, and be learned from.

No surprise that when he made his first mistake in ages, the wolves came out. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money ā€“ nobody says a word.

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom