• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

db10_therza

šŸŽµ Edu getting rickrolled šŸŽµ
Trusted ā­

Player:Martinelli
How can you start at CB for your country when you donā€™t even play there for your club?

Coz your country has a manager that puts ballers who play attacking rwf for their club in at lb for their country?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone šŸ“²
This is a fair point.

White would remain in the England squad if he got in there but I donā€™t think heā€™s doing enough to break into it unfortunately. Hard to make Southgate pick you ahead of guys playing CB week in week out. Heā€™s competing for the ā€˜defensive RBā€™ slot in the England team so itā€™s pretty much him or Kyle Walker.
But White gets praised by all pundits and Tets week in, week out how he's versatile.

And to be honest if you have that kind of talent you truly can play as a cb or rb without problems. Pretty sure you used to have that kind of teammate when you played football, no?

GDeepā„¢

League is very weak
But White gets praised by all pundits and Tets week in, week out how he's versatile.

And to be honest if you have that kind of talent you truly can play as a cb or rb without problems. Pretty sure you used to have that kind of teammate when you played football, no?
It could be after the WC, the new manager picks him for the new cycle. Itā€™s just too late now, WC is in 6/7 weeks and youā€™re not picking a new guy and dropping someone you know.

People also keep talking about him playing CB, we conceded lots of goals last season and White never looked anything special, in his second season he gets dropped for a new French kid.

Now that Tomi is fit, White might have a battle to stay even at RB.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ā­

Player:Rice
White deserves far more respect to his name on here .

Hardly put a foot wrong at RB this season & been one of our best performers in most games.

Very good at CB last season, on & off the ball he is a simply a quality player.
Homegrown class, really glad we have him,šŸ‘

He's English, cost a lot ( signed by Edu / Arteta), looks like a Love Island reject and doesn't watch Rapid Wien vs Qarabag. Of course he's not going to be rated fairly on here :lol:

He's keeping a very good natural RB out of the side. That tells you all you need to know. Should be one of the first names on the team sheet.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Normally I love seeing Arsenal players represent their countries at tournaments, but this is the one time when I wouldn't mind them all get dropped to be honest.

The more players get a break the better for us, still kinda hoping Jesus stays dropped from Brazil too.

GDeepā„¢

League is very weak
He's English, cost a lot ( signed by Edu / Arteta), looks like a Love Island reject and doesn't watch Rapid Wien vs Qarabag. Of course he's not going to be rated fairly on here :lol:

He's keeping a very good natural RB out of the side. That tells you all you need to know. Should be one of the first names on the team sheet.
Which natural RB is he keeping out the side?

The first paragraph is rubbish.

GDeepā„¢

League is very weak
I never said I donā€™t rate him, weā€™re talking about his England chances. They look grim atm but even I think heā€™ll be part of the new cycle after the WC.

I also thought English players apparently get over rated on here and get too much love? Now Iā€™m told they get hated on, which is it? Canā€™t be both.

Would be nice to have a thread where things donā€™t derailed by what @Blood on the Tracks just done above. No need for it really.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

Yh but how is Southgate meant to watch White playing RB for Arsenal and assess how heā€™s going to play CB for England? Itā€™s a tricky situation.

White also hasnā€™t been amazing whenever heā€™s playing CB for us last season. He wasnā€™t bad but itā€™s not like he was putting in Saliba type performances.

Once he gets established in the England squad Iā€™m sure heā€™ll stay in but he hasnā€™t done enough to break in ahead of Walker, Stones, James and TAA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xln

bingobob

A-Mā€™s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ā­

White should be in the England squad. He is in form, playing for the Club that's topped the English league most of the season and can play a variety of positions. But Southgate will take Maguire who cant get a game for an average United team.

As mentioned above though id happily have our players stay at home and be ready to hit the ground running when the season resumes.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

White should be in the England squad. He is in form, playing for the Club that's topped the English league most of the season and can play a variety of positions. But Southgate will take Maguire who cant get a game for an average United team.

As mentioned above though id happily have our players stay at home and be ready to hit the ground running when the season resumes.
Maguireā€™s a LCB. You need to talk about Kyle walker, Coady, John stones and so on.

Initially you think about it and it seems like he should be in but if you think about it a bit deeper you can see why he isnā€™t.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ā­

Excellent, and you can see how the versatility of players like him, Tomi and probably eventually Zinchenko makes our squad just more solid, we can shift the players to different positions and there's no drop in quality.

Excellent....

200.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
His price tag is useless when he play amazing like this season just putting 7/10 every game as RB like he been playing there whole his career

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ā­

His price tag is useless when he play amazing like this season just putting 7/10 every game as RB like he been playing there whole his career

He definitely shut me up/proved me wrong/left a brother in the mud, when it comes to his price tag, justifying it every week.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Diaz getting injured saved his ass. The goals weren't on his side, but most Liverpool forward moves were.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

ArsĆØne Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom