• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lol why make assumptions? Do you really think the club would back him with a statement or his teammates posting extremely concerned would be because of that?
Since I donā€™t want to be banned. They said why he left on Twitter and if thatā€™s the reason I donā€™t agree with it. I donā€™t think he would have left if he was a starter for that reason

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lol why make assumptions? Do you really think the club would back him with a statement or his teammates posting extremely concerned would be because of that?
You think a club will throw their player under a bus? If I say Iā€™m going through something and need time off you donā€™t think a club or the fa would back me?

grange

Losing my brain cells šŸ„ø

Player:Havertz
Since I donā€™t want to be banned. They said why he left on Twitter and if thatā€™s the reason I donā€™t agree with it. I donā€™t think he would have left if he was a starter for that reason
Where and what did they say?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The speculation about why he left isn't productive. Whatever he's going through isn't helped by any of us knowing what it is. Just wish the lad well and hope for the best outcome for him as a human being like normal people with empathy ffs.

Let's play Aubamawang

It's best to not believe everything you read on a version of Twitter ran by Elon Musk. I imagine the club know why he is coming home and the simple statement implies it is something deeply personal, so it is best to respect his right to privacy and wish him well.

Tom Mix

It's best to not believe everything you read on a version of Twitter ran by Elon Musk. I imagine the club know why he is coming home and the simple statement implies it is something deeply personal, so it is best to respect his right to privacy and wish him well.
Unneccesary use of "ran by Elon Musk". Twitter is, was and always shall be an open sewer.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
The speculation about why he left isn't productive. Whatever he's going through isn't helped by any of us knowing what it is. Just wish the lad well and hope for the best outcome for him as a human being like normal people with empathy ffs.
But.. people are out of stories to write about on twitter.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

Saw that and itā€™s straight cap :lol:

Twitter folk are bottom of the barrel for me. Theyā€™ve really attempted to do some mental arithmetic without any information from Ben White or anyone close to him. That whole fiasco on there pretty much sums up this generation, people lying for clout.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ā­

Great interview, love his attitude towards life.
Decent interview, never too high never too low is a good outlook on life.

ā€œMy old man is so laid-back it is ridiculous,ā€ White says. ā€œHe would just go to work, a normal bloke, a gardener, and he hasnā€™t got any passion for any sport. When I got called up for the World Cup squad, he was like: ā€˜Well done.ā€™

Sounds like a great father. Why can't we have this player dad hanging around AM instead of the nervous nitty we have.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

You're right it's blasƩ. Spelling is important on AM, some tabloid **** could read your post and write an article how White is addicted to weed and went home to 420 blaze it

I spelt it right the first time get off my case.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ
What was it?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope everything is ok with Ben.

But considering he had to leave a World Cup squad and the statement by the FA, it's probably pretty bad sadly.

Thoughts with him and his family.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

ArsĆØne Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom