• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bentley, Norwich, Loan, Quincy...

Split

With Bentley crooked and looking likely to head back to highbury, Norwich will be looking for another LoanStar to replace him. How about swapping him with another one of a young stars to gain invaluable top-flight experience. The player that springs to mind is Quincy.

But do we already have a small enough squad, do you think we may need a player like Quincy for the remainder of the season. Maybe someone else could be loaned out, Ryan Smith may be good, but I think he's still injured isn't he?

Any thoughts?

Feis-al

They get him injured and send him back! No way, better we keep him or we loan him to a team which will appreciate his talent and stand with him even when he is against the wall.

awesomarsenal

Feis-al said:
They get him injured and send him back! No way, better we keep him or we loan him to a team which will appreciate his talent and stand with him even when he is against the wall.
you got to take into account the fact that they dont have much money and cannot afford to pay a loan player his wages when he is not playing. anyway i think we should loan out a player but not more than 1. we may need them as backup incase of an injury crisis touch wood. actually we can loan out our young atking mid and strikers as our players up front are mosty fit and can interchange position.
How about swapping him with another one of a young stars to gain invaluable top-flight experience. The player that springs to mind is Quincy.
loan quincy and lupoli(sp??) out

Feis-al

I'm not saying they shouldn't return our boy, after all, we have some of the best physios in thge country but the way the Manager sounds;
http://www.4thegame.com/club/afc/news/1 ... ntley.html

He doesn't sound sorry for the kid rather than just wants to get on with things. Loan him to a team like the Previous Premiership Leads because they will say thank you in case something went wrong and look for toher options.

Josjos

Norwhich only play one up front though and they have a midfeild crisis, I know Arsenal told Norwhich they had no more players available due to our own problems, but Norwich would also want a hard working guy who'd fit in straight away, I'm not sure Quincy is that man

Chicago

Josjos said:
Norwhich only play one up front though and they have a midfeild crisis, I know Arsenal told Norwhich they had no more players available due to our own problems, but Norwich would also want a hard working guy who'd fit in straight away, I'm not sure Quincy is that man

I think that he could instantly make a difference in Norwich's side

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom