• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best football managment game for the ps2

Andrew

I'm a CM fan but out of those two I would have no hesitation of going for TCM2004. Arsenal Club Football is more of a FIFA/PES type game, not a management game. Another alternative is LMA Manager 2004. I don't know what it's like but it's worth a try.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
LOL. These other people don't know what they're missing out on. Had another thread on it on the football games forum, and no replies. :cry: :cry:

teengooner

I had Arsenal Club Manager for about a week before I returned it to the shop. It was nowhere near FIFA 2004 quality, but had pretty good face detail. For management, I'd have to go for LMA 2004 or Total Club Manager 2004.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But we are talking about managing games on the PS2. Yes Champ is more realistic, when it comes to stats, and buying players, but LMA is more user friendly. On the PS2 the best is LMA Manager 2004 hands down.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
erm...what is LMA manager?!
The best managin game on PS2. Buy it, you won't be disappointed. Trust me. I had the 2002 and 20043 versions, but am short of money at the moment, so could't buy it. But I played it at my frien's house and it was GREAT.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
LMA manager is for the P.C I think Ruud
No, potter, it is on PS2. Was an exclusive up until this versin, when it was then converted to X-Box as well. I advise you to buy it as well Potter. I know I will when I get money from my dad. If (and not likely) you happen to not like it, return it, but play it a lot in the first 6 days to see if you like it, and if you don't, return it by the 7th day.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom