• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best Goal Of Arsenal Till Christmas Revealed!

neebz

And ,
Pires Goal Against the Liverpool at Anfield was the best goal by Arsenal player this season in the Premiership.

It took a staggering 68% of the total votes.

It was a terrific goal if we take into account the situation of the match and player as well. Pires was going through a bad patch. Dropped in the match against Manchester United and was on bench against Newcastle United. He really took off this season after the goal. Secondly, Liverpool was all out attack against us in the first half and we were already considering ourselves quite lucky to be equal in terms of goals.
And ofcourse skill wise, the goal was terrific. Not a lot of power in the shot but classic curl. Wenger pointed out in his post-match views that he scores a lot of these in the training. Cool..eh? :)

Henry's goal against Charlton was second with 19% and Bergkamp's Chip against Birmingham was third.

Thanx everyone!

nEEbz

PS: btw, Henry's 2nd Goal against Wolverhampton was superb !

neebz

Exactly,
the way Henry toyed with one of the best defender in the world , Zanetti, was fantastic.

Terrific goal that was!

nEEbz

Mark

Established Member
pires definetly deserved that. terrific strike. would be great to see more of those. :D

Eastrek

I know it was deflected but their was something beautyiful about Ljungbergs strike against Tottenham, the way it looped in was like an art!

Also is it just me or did Thierrys second goal against Wolves remind you of his goal against Inter (the 2nd one).....perhaps it is just my imagination!

neebz

Eastrek said:
Also is it just me or did Thierrys second goal against Wolves remind you of his goal against Inter (the 2nd one).....perhaps it is just my imagination!

Exactly, i had the same feeling about the goal!!!

Clearly shows about the ability of the man...No Flukes!

nEEbz

Jinn

Established Member
neebz said:
Eastrek said:

nEEbz

Ha, yes, but I would say that the Inter defence is slightly better than the Wolves defence... :wink:

Mark

Established Member
Jinn said:
neebz said:
Eastrek said:

nEEbz

Ha, yes, but I would say that the Inter defence is slightly better than the Wolves defence... :wink:

it doesn't matter who's in defence, no one can deal with henry... :)

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom