• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best U23 in the world.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

There’s a young stars thread that you could have asked this question in.

But yeah it’s Mbappe and not even close, the kid went from 13 league goals to 33 in the span of a season. Finished third top scorer in Europe last season behind Messi and Lewa.

Felix looks supremely talented though, I think it was @BigPoppaPump that said he could end up being the best player in the world even if Mbappe is more productive. I could see that happening.

Ridiculous ability.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Right now I will say Mbappe, however I do think Joao Felix is the more skilled player even if he’s not as productive as young Kylian.

I also think Felix is in a harder league and going up against 2 titans vs PSG rinsing out France. The argument might not be so clear cut in a year or two.

Portgual will be insane in the next couple of tournaments. Hopefully they have a good showing at the Euros.

JoaoFelix

Felix is clearly the most talented one. He's more skilled than Mbappe will ever be. However Mbappe has accomplished so much in football. He won the won world cup being one of the main protagonist, scored in a world cup final becoming the youngest player to do that since Pele. He scored 14 goals in UCL despite his young age (20 years old). Last year Mbappe was competing with Messi (greatest player of all time) for the golden boot, and scored 33 goals, 39 in all comps. Which means I think he will score 50 goals or 40 in a near future. He also scored more than 103 goals so far. At the moment, Mbappe is undoubtedly the best youg player in the world.

There’s a young stars thread that you could have asked this question in.

But yeah it’s Mbappe and not even close, the kid went from 13 league goals to 33 in the span of a season. Finished third top scorer in Europe last season behind Messi and Lewa.

Felix looks supremely talented though, I think it was @BigPoppaPump that said he could end up being the best player in the world even if Mbappe is more productive. I could see that happening.

Ridiculous ability.

Also lets not forget!

ronaldo-messi-at-18-years-old-troll-football-17-17913264.png

JoaoFelix

Right now I will say Mbappe, however I do think Joao Felix is the more skilled player even if he’s not as productive as young Kylian.

I also think Felix is in a harder league and going up against 2 titans vs PSG rinsing out France. The argument might not be so clear cut in a year or two.

Portgual will be insane in the next couple of tournaments. Hopefully they have a good showing at the Euros.
Felix, CR7, Bernado Silva, Bruno Fernandes, Ruben Neves, Semedo, Cancelo, Pepe, Ruben Dias, Jota. What a team!

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom