• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best way to buy tickets without active membership

Alkane

Very bait thread, apologies if this isnt in the most appropriate section;

I'd been a junior gunner/silver member for years as a kid, but didn't renew once I moved to uni and subsequently got a job up north. I'd like to get some tickets for the Newcastle game as I work nearby but not really sure where the best place is to purchase tickets for the away end as I dont have an active memerbship anymore. Only ever bought tickets through the Arsenal offical site so not sure if it's even possible to get tickets without an active membership card and am not too clued up on the best places to get resold tickets. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, haven't been to a game in 3 seasons due to work so would love to be able to get my hands on a couple tickets!

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom