• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Big Sam Allardyce

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 143
  • Views 3,999
A

Anonymous

Fat, pie eating, over rated, smug, sly, thick northern ****.

Thank you.

mayoud

The worst thing is he constantly chews his gum with an open mouth, he should be banned from the pitch just for this alone.

Oh yeah... he is also an ignorant, slobbish, unintelligent, moronic arse bandit, who only got the job for being a knob jockey.

Mark

Established Member
I also find him really annoying. He thinks he's the best manager in the Prem. Always having a dig at Wenger and Arsenal too.

MightyArsenal

Hes a prick, plain and simple.

He thinks hes soo good, id like to take a look at boltons wage bill cause I bet its right up their with the big boys. Although djorkaeff has left they have got diouf, hierro and speed to increase it again.

the dawn raids

Established Member
MightyArsenal said:
Hes a prick, plain and simple.

He thinks hes soo good, id like to take a look at boltons wage bill cause I bet its right up their with the big boys. Although djorkaeff has left they have got diouf, hierro and speed to increase it again.

besides the fact that half his squad will be walking with canes in about 5 years.

Arnie

the guy has done wonders at bolton, they aren't a yoyo club any more!! What did he do to you guys!!

Allyboy

Established Member
Arnie said:
the guy has done wonders at bolton, they aren't a yoyo club any more!! What did he do to you guys!!

He got his players to kick the **** out of us in April 2003 leading to two of our players going off and us blowing a two goal lead. Then in the interview afterwards he said he was delighted he had helped his mate Fergie get an edge in the title race! What had it to do with him?!

Then he tried mind tricks this season by saying that small clubs never get any decisions so the ref for the game between us and them would favour them. Then during the game he nearly ran on the pitch to have a pop at someone, in fact he then turned round and started on Wenger who completely ignored him! :D

To be fair, I think part of the hatred towards him is because his teams always do well against us but hes too far lodged up Fergies' backside to be liked by Gooners.

kanuuu

Established Member
hen he tried mind tricks this season by saying that small clubs never get any decisions so the ref for the game between us and them would favour them. Then during the game he nearly ran on the pitch to have a pop at someone, in fact he then turned round and started on Wenger who completely ignored him!

I remember he did the same that season when they came form 2 behind to draw 2-2, moaning about the ref before the game, putting pressure on him, and complaining when we got like 5 minutes injury time at the end. He's a fat git, Bolton will do **** all in a couple of seasons, they cant keep buying players 33+, i laugh when people suggest he could be England manager, what's he going to do? Re-call gazza?

A

Anonymous

Allerdici. I remember in a pre-match press-conference, the press asked Wenger: "Sam Allardyce thinks he'll be recognised more as a manager if he had a foreign name. What do you think, Mr. Wenger?"

"Um, he can call himself whatever he likes. I don't think people's opinions will change."

Taozhe

ASHBURRN said:
Allerdici. I remember in a pre-match press-conference, the press asked Wenger: "Sam Allardyce thinks he'll be recognised more as a manager if he had a foreign name. What do you think, Mr. Wenger?"

"Um, he can call himself whatever he likes. I don't think people's opinions will change."

WHat a prick to ask Wenger a question like that.

Sammer

Established Member
Sol said:
Fat, pie eating, over rated, smug, sly, thick northern c**t.

Thank you.

Your welcome. Playing Bolton this season, they showed his ugly visage over and over... :shock:

Soler

Established Member
Florida Gooner said:
What type of pies are we talking about here?

Meat Pie.

pie_meat.jpg

You can really taste the Camel.

A

Anonymous

That pie looks nice :p

I hate northerners, fat man is no exception.
EIE

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom