• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Blackburn fan killed by fellow supporter

James

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/staffordshire/8502701.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/staf ... 502701.stm</a>

From half time on in that concourse at Stoke there was essentially a riot, a huge fight between our own fans. Anyone who has been to Stoke knows how small the concourse is down there, and with hundreds crammed in there at half time, with the bar shut and the team ****, tempers were a bit frayed to begin with.

No idea how it started, don't really want to know to be honest. First it was just bottles and anything anyone could find being thrown around, with people trying to get back to seats but hardly being able to move.

Then.. well, some utter *****, who I hope is found, took one of the big metal bins and simply started throwing it. The man in a critcal conidtion was hit in the head with it. He was pretty much dead on the ground, they've brought him round in hospital

That lad has since died in hospital. Absolutely shocking stuff. It really is amazing what how these primates (an insult to our ancestors) can act in such a way without any care or thought as to the harm they can cause. Just glad they've arrested the sh*t.

Apparently they've had quite a bit of trouble in their away ends this season, as alot of thugs are getting as many away credits as possible to go Burnley away.

RIP.

famous no 10

Established Member
R.I.P.

Terrible. I think we'll start seeing more and more health and safety limits to the catering areas around and inside the grounds, just wouldn't be allowed at other venues these days, tiny little areas rushed with people for 15 minutes.

That's not to say these people are not utter ******, though.

xcdude24

Established Member
James said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/staffordshire/8502701.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From half time on in that concourse at Stoke there was essentially a riot, a huge fight between our own fans. Anyone who has been to Stoke knows how small the concourse is down there, and with hundreds crammed in there at half time, with the bar shut and the team s**t, tempers were a bit frayed to begin with.

No idea how it started, don't really want to know to be honest. First it was just bottles and anything anyone could find being thrown around, with people trying to get back to seats but hardly being able to move.

Then.. well, some utter *****, who I hope is found, took one of the big metal bins and simply started throwing it. The man in a critcal conidtion was hit in the head with it. He was pretty much dead on the ground, they've brought him round in hospital

That lad has since died in hospital. Absolutely shocking stuff. It really is amazing what how these primates (an insult to our ancestors) can act in such a way without any care or thought as to the harm they can cause. Just glad they've arrested the sh*t.

Apparently they've had quite a bit of trouble in their away ends this season, as alot of thugs are getting as many away credits as possible to go Burnley away.

RIP.
RIP.

Whoever did it is an absolute disgrace to football supporters everywhere. They should find him due to CCTV.

And yeah, the Brittania's concession area is an absolute pigpen. But ****ing hell- your own supporters?

Goonereagle

RIP.

These ****** who watch Football Factory and Green Street too many times need to grow up and man up.

banduan

Established Member
something went wrong with security management then

for those wondering why the stewards can be utter pricks at times, this is one of the main reasons why

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom