• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bolton 1-3 AZ Alkmaar

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Bolton have now lot 5 out of 6 pre-season games. I am, quite frankly, elated. Serves fat sam and his thugs right. Also they've lost 3-1 to Az Alkmaar who we beat quite comfortably just a week ago.

Interesting to note is the fact that AZ Alkmaar actually play football, and Bolton usually lord it over teams like that because of their caveman tactics. Mebbe Wenger should have a look at the game and we can finally put our Bolton Demons to rest.

raj_11

Boltons style of play is geared towards being physical and imposing yourself against their opponents. That is something which really annoys me because imo football is about what you do with the ball, movement, technique, intelligence etc. That is why I love watching Arsenal play and I hate to admit it but also teams like Manchester united and Barcelona. Although the way Bolton play does expose Arsenal lack of strength in the side and with the departure of Viera, we struggled against imposing teams last season. One thing to consider is wether we have that physical capability that will match other teams especially in midfield ? Maybe we will still get bossed around esp. when we come against sides like Bolton and Liverpool.

F_Henry

I don't think we're al vulnerable as last season. Cesc has gotten bigger and stronger, and will b able to shield the ball better!

It looks like the Reyes- Baptista trade is set to go, and if we get him there is no way anyone can impose on him.

But it's not just that, all our players seem to be getting stronger. Not only physically but mentally

Fab Fabre04

Bolton are a team with Drogba sized ****s and all the hideousness of King Kong. While Allardyce is the Son Of Kong. He's been in several pre nuptuial agreements with Ferguson, His Daddy, Ferguson's Daddy, Jose Mourinho, Mourinho's Ma (a bloke) and of course KOC (King Of ****s) himself Didier "I ****ed the kids" Drogba, who according to my sources was kicked out of the Ivory Coast because he was found kiddy fiddling with Stelios Giannakopoulos, Quinton Fortune and Gary Speed. If we don't beat them by one million two hundred and fourty seven thousand and one -0. I might have a heart attack, do we really want that?

O.K but seriously people this result will mean ****e unless we beat and they've got the phsycological advantage since we haven't beaten them in a few games. But then again we've got superior players and a manager who's not a fat ****. AND they've gotten rid of the likes of Okocha and 3 more and have only brought in Idan Tal. The bloke who couldn't make it in Everton.

fabtastic

bolton are sooooooooooo boring, sorry i like syaing the obvious, im so glad that they lost and 3:! and they have lost 5 out of 6, please get relagated! :D

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
wonder if we beat them 2-1 w/o martin keown scoring a OG. that would get them relegated with hammers up. Sp**s will not get defoe then. carrick will still be at ham etc. and most importantly, we will not get beaten by bolton everyseason.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
just imagine. it would be a dream come true. oh ya, to add on, we would win the league that season.

fabtastic

does anybody here actually like him? i dont i hate him, but ive got osme friends who like him and thought he should be the new england manager!

gunningforglory

i dont like him.....but he did coach limerick fc and went round the city collecting donation money for the team lol!!! and you have to say he is a good manager.......but hes a fat bastard!!!

Lukazan

Established Member
Ha-Ha.

Sam, you big fat ****ING ****.

Is that enough Exiled? ;)

I hope they have a miserable season, I really do. It became clear from the whole England manager saga that Sam rates himself incredibly high as a manager, and the way he both whined and begged on Live TV for the job in an interview about Bolton and then had a strop in the studio of another game when he found out he hadn't got the job was absolutely pathetic.

Fat tosser.

jay-d

Established Member
Exiled In Newcastle said:
I'm sorry there's just not enough abuse of BFS on this thread. If it doesn't improve I'm locking this!!!

LOL, that's the way to mod a forum. LMAO :respect

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Only 3,000 odd there awell.

Horrible place, horrible team, horrible manager and horrible, smalltime fans.

They can stick their 40 quid ticket up their arse this season. Never again.

If there is one team I want us to spank this season it is Bolton.

hujja

Established Member
Bolton away will be tricky this season but at the Grove we will make mince meat pies out of them and serve them to Fat Walrus-****ing Sam.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom