• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

boro

Andrew

Did they buy Hasselbaink? That's news to me. I think boro will be top half of the table. Viduka said that boro feels like Leeds when he arrived. That's an ominous sign for boro fans!

Henry's Girl

well they're playing in europe next season, so they're getting all the players available. You never know, they might win the UEFA cup

Arnie

I think it's an absolute joke that viduka recons they'll get into the champions league. I mean utd and liverpool aren't that bad.

Henry's Girl

Arnie said:
I think it's an absolute joke that viduka recons they'll get into the champions league. I mean utd and liverpool aren't that bad.
They are not but some clubs(e.g Villa) actually challenged them for the last 4th spot last season. So I think this new season, it wnt be just the top 4 clubs (minus Arsenal cos we're UNTOUCHABLE :p) challenging for a CL spot, some of this middle club will be up there too. Everyone is buying!

Arnie

gd point. Villa have a great manager, just that they have no money.

Boro are definitely gonna make the uefa cup

and i have a feeling bolton will be in the top half, i have soft spot for them. I wish they could have got Rovaldo.

Henry's Girl

I think Bolton will be there too. I predicted they'll go down last season but ended up few points away from uefa spot and if not for the CC hangover, they wld have made europe.

Did Rivaldo signed for Celtic?

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
all the players they'r getting are great players who are going through poor periods in their careers.

Viduka has been poor this season - but he's been playing for a poor side
Hasselbaink has been inconsistent for Chelsea and is capable of doing better
Reizeger is a great defender but was RELEASED by barce - that cant be good
Mendieta USED to be one of the best players in europe with valencia - what on earth happened
Zenden used to be one of my favourite non arsenal players - but now he looks like a completely different player

They'v also been linked with the likes of Butt and Kluivert - notice how all these players are big players who are going through tough, tough periods.

And dont forget someone already mentioned that these players arent the youngest players in the league ..... so dont expect too much. One more point - Steve Mclaren is one of the thickest coaches in the league in my opinion. Way too negative - repetitive tactics and simply supposed to be an assistant manager -no more.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I reckon villa will be the surprise package next season. Charlton and Birmingham will also be up there. Bolton are getting too old in my opinion and Tottenham are going nowhere with a coach like Santini in charge

KingReyes

Established Member
Boro have done well in rebuildinn their squad for next season, they can definately finish in the top 6 next season.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom