• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bowyer and Dyer... 2nd place!!

Lukazan

Established Member
Woo! What a day in football!

Finally we are back in 2nd place where we belong!

But Dyer and Bowyer? Fighting EACHOTHER!?! :shock: Not something you hear of very often, what do you guys make of it?

MOTD is gonna be 8) tonight!

thegame24

Established Member
LOL LO LOL LOL LLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL OOL OL OOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Eastrek

i downloaded the video clip of it on to my mobile phone just after full time, quite funny really. looked like a headbutt in there somewhere.

Sith_Gooner

They just apologised in a press conference, why didn't Dyer just say "DITTO!" after bowyer's apology!!! :lol:

Sorry to the fans, manager,chairman,team mates,my mum, her dog, his puppies, the ants in my back garden, people of outer mongolia........etc

Sith_Gooner

Eastrek said:
i downloaded the video clip of it on to my mobile phone just after full time, quite funny really. looked like a headbutt in there somewhere.

Bowyer went to headbutt dyer, but dyer just pulled back, a few right hooks though!!! he he

patrick42uk

Established Member
dyer is arrogant, but he isnt crazy. bowyer is a complete psycho and i think he should get the blame. dyer looked like he had no choice but to defend himself.

lee1001

Established Member
Just saw the game and the post match apologies.

Arsenal have had some bad days, days im not proud of. But what happened today was ****ing disgusting.

Watching Dyer and Bowyer apologise infuriated me even more. Bowyer is a pig. There is no room in the game for someone like him. He should be in the circus, not just for his behaviour but for the mangled face of his. Looks like he ran head first into a brick wall!

As for Dyer. What a ****! What are those sparkling studs in his ears all about? His attitude stinks too.

Id be ashamed to be a Newcastle fan tonight. I hope the club come down on those two like a tonne of bricks. As for Bowyer? He should be sacked and banned from football. I repeat there is no room for someone like him corrupting the game. To think we were linked with him in the past.

It will be interesting to see what the media make of this one. Considering the fuss made about THAT game between Arsenal and Manure last season.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I thought it was hilarious, to be honest, though if I was a barcode, no doubt I'd be feeling a bit different. What a pair of clowns, as my girlfriend just said about Dyer, "Bling, bling". Bowyer- well, the man is a thug, most of us have known it for years, Newcastle should bomb the guy out of there.

patrick42uk

Established Member
sorry, but what exactly is dyer beig criticised for? for being arrogant? theres no law against that. i think he was a victim today. his only other option was to stand there and take the punches bowyer was intent on throwing. no man would embarass themselves like that. what dyer did was a natural reaction. i hope newcastle's appeal against his card is successful because he has been playing well recently.

famous no 10

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
sorry, but what exactly is dyer beig criticised for? for being arrogant? theres no law against that. i think he was a victim today. his only other option was to stand there and take the punches bowyer was intent on throwing. no man would embarass themselves like that. what dyer did was a natural reaction. i hope newcastle's appeal against his card is successful because he has been playing well recently.

Actually, after watching that, I coldn't agree more...Dyer looked as though he was defending himself, something anyone would do...don't like the guy much, but this time he looked innocent.
Bowyer, however, is a complete thug, a disgrace to a club like Newcastle and a terrible advertisement for football. Players like that make me feel sick to think they earn so much while setting such a negative example for the game.
Why does violence come so easy for ****** like that?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I think with Dyer, it's more a case of wrong place, wrong time yet again. He didn't really have any option but to do what he did. It's just unfortunate that these things seem to keep happening to him.

Double_H

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
Woo! What a day in football!

Finally we are back in 2nd place where we belong!

But Dyer and Bowyer? Fighting EACHOTHER!?! :shock: Not something you hear of very often, what do you guys make of it?

MOTD is gonna be 8) tonight!

first we Belong on 1st PLACE :eek:ops:

but when i saw the news i said Newcastle will lose what the were in

i wanted them to beat chelsea ..oh well

Canuck

Established Member
2nd place never felt so good. I watched the end of the ManUre v. Rovers match and I was pretty happy about that. Would have been great if Pedersen could have put them ahead. Ronaldo looked like he was going to cry again a couple of times. :wink:

Bowyer is a complete freak, agree with you there Patrick. I saw the scores and thought wow Villa 3-0 NewU, that's a bit of a blowout, then I got online and saw the headlines and the pics. Insane! I expect there's going to be some very very unhappy people in the Newcastle organization this evening...

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom