• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast Incarnate

Let's not heap too much pressure on the kid like our fans have done to players in the past.

He played well, but he's still developing. Let him carry on making Europa League/League Cup games this season.

I told you all to chill. We've been here so many times with young players. They have a couple of decent games than they get hyped up to the moon and then they get turned on when they can't live up to it.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
'Far better than Iwobi at any stage in his career' :rofl:
It still isn't a messi comparison and I stand by it. He is much younger than Iwobi and has had to showcase his skill in a team which is failing massively and has been for a while. You're making mountains out of molehills here, buddy.
Lad needs a rest and a chance to grow his confidence back in the youth side of things.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How is this hyping him like he is messi? All I said was he looked better than Iwobi. Stretching hard here I see...

Saka hasn’t looked as good as Iwobi, especially at the start of Iwobi’s Arsenal career...for the first 18 months or so Alex was really good, and even after that had patches of great form, had patches of horrible form admittedly too!

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I told you all to chill. We've been here so many times with young players. They have a couple of decent games than they get hyped up to the moon and then they get turned on when they can't live up to it.
Which is exactly what several of us have been saying but here you are quoting things in search of some apparent messi comparison..

Beast Incarnate

Saka hasn’t looked as good as Iwobi, especially at the start of Iwobi’s Arsenal career...for the first 18 months or Alex was really good, an even after that had arches of great form, had patches of horrible form admittedly too!

I remember Iwobi played a blinder against Chelsea a couple of years ago. Best player on the pitch. He scored one and assisted another. Saka hasn't had a performance that comes close to that.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I find it hilarious that you're taking the Messi comment literally as a self-defence mechanism.
So wait, you make an analogy and then crap on everyone else's analogies? That is laughable.
I stand by my comparisons of Saka and Iwobi and I also feel ne needs a break from the first team. Been a horrible season to expect any of our young stars to perform. My posting consistently reflects that. You're acting like I've flip flopped on my opinion, which I haven't. If you disagree with my opinion that is just tough takkie for you.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Saka hasn’t looked as good as Iwobi, especially at the start of Iwobi’s Arsenal career...for the first 18 months or so Alex was really good, an even after that had patches of great form, had patches of horrible form admittedly too!
I disagree, as I am allowed to and have right to. At no point did I flip flop on this opinion nor did I ever compare him to Messi..

Beast Incarnate

So wait, you make an analogy and then crap on everyone else's analogies? That is laughable.
I stand by my comparisons of Saka and Iwobi and I also feel ne needs a break from the first team. Been a horrible season to expect any of our young stars to perform. My posting consistently reflects that. You're acting like I've flip flopped on my opinion, which I haven't. If you disagree with my opinion that is just tough takkie for you.

What on earth are you babbling on about? What analogy did you use? I'm just laughing at your comment that put too much hype and pressure on a teenager.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I disagree, as I am allowed to and have right to. At no point did I flip flop on this opinion nor did I ever compare him to Messi..

Of course.

Just think Iwobi gets a raw deal, always liked him as a player...like a poor mans Hleb, both called Alex and both barely scored too!

Excellent dribblers and passers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom