• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

This surprised me. Seems like Wenger wasn't that close to the academy and its young players. I took for granted that he would meet them in person at least a couple of times.

I think Wenger used to be, I remember when Wilshere was breaking through and scored some insane curler against West Ham in the u18 game when he was the youngest player on the field.

I guess in his final years Wenger himself felt the pressure to focus mainly on the first team and not develop players as much as he wanted to. You could see in some instances where old Wenger would put a young player on the field but instead it was average senior players.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He'll need to be at his absolute best for the final against Brazil. The current stinkers won't do against Casemiro or Silva with the form they're on

England has a great chance, and he can make the difference one more time

Bucephalus

I think Wenger used to be, I remember when Wilshere was breaking through and scored some insane curler against West Ham in the u18 game when he was the youngest player on the field.

I guess in his final years Wenger himself felt the pressure to focus mainly on the first team and not develop players as much as he wanted to. You could see in some instances where old Wenger would put a young player on the field but instead it was average senior players.
There's a contract to be signed. Get him his meeting with Wenger ASAP.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Now we need him to have a great game against France, score a goal or two and come home.

Saka, Martinelli and Saliba have had excellent exposure at the tournament, hopefully the remain injury free. Bodes well for our second half.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
You just have to love the guy, being so humble and easy going. If Holland don't win it, I hope Saka wins the WC with England, especially after what happened in the Euro's.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don’t like how Saka has been infantilised by the media. They’re softening him up so he’ll never be a killer, like they did with Walcott. I remember Almunia calling him out for being “too nice” and Saka is going down the same path.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Don’t like how Saka has been infantilised by the media. They’re softening him up so he’ll never be a killer, like they did with Walcott. I remember Almunia calling him out for being “too nice” and Saka is going down the same path.
Foh with this nonsense agenda. Walcott was not too nice he was just soft with limited technical ability on the ball and mediocre football IQ. Yea Saka the same guy who stepped up to take the last penalty when older and more experienced players hid is too nice. Saka has elite mentality and is no simp. He was raised right in a two parent home by good west African parents. Go look at how he responded to the reporter comparing him to mbappe.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I've said similar stuff a few times but refrained because you only just get attacked.

It depends on the person though, Saka might be the type who doesn't mind being seen a baby yute his entire life. Certain man are different.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Foh with this nonsense agenda. Walcott was not too nice he was just soft with limited technical ability on the ball and mediocre football IQ. Yea Saka the same guy who stepped up to take the last penalty when older and more experienced players hid is too nice. Saka has elite mentality and is no simp. He was raised right in a two parent home by good west African parents. Go look at how he responded to the reporter comparing him to mbappe.
There’s no agenda, it’s the reality. Kante is the best example, look at the emoji they used:

Everything he does, people act like he’s special needs or something:

All Saka do was ask Beckham for a picture like a normal person and people are being weird about it.

Geofranco

There’s no agenda, it’s the reality. Kante is the best example, look at the emoji they used:

All Saka do was ask Beckham for a picture like a normal person and people are being weird about it.
I think y'all are projecting a bit. If the media goes the Sterling route, it'll be the same whining and moaning. Saka is still a young man and Beckham is an old head, don't think there was anything wrong with the way the media covered that interaction. So long as they are not being condescending or marginalizing him, I don't see the problem.

Geofranco

I've said similar stuff a few times but refrained because you only just get attacked.

It depends on the person though, Saka might be the type who doesn't mind being seen a baby yute his entire life. Certain man are different.
I doubt Saka gives a ****. If it helps his brand, who cares? Kids can look up to him as the next "good boy" like Messi, at least until Messi got tattoos and colored his hair lol. Kinda like those child Disney channel stars that do everything to change their image once they grow up so they get more adult roles and taken more seriously.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

First one is crazy.

Guy just says he’s a normal player not “extra nice” and they go with the “he thinks he’s nothing special 🥹

Way to twist what he said lol

D

Deleted member 102404

I wouldn’t worry about that TBH.
Nothing seems to phase Saka.
Still easy to forget he’s so young. Seems to have been through so much and come so far already.
He’s going to keep getting better, bar injury.
The biggest change for us is keeping him.
He’s elite.

Geofranco

First one is crazy.

Guy just says he’s a normal player not “extra nice” and they go with the “he thinks he’s nothing special 🥹

Way to twist what he said lol
Don't think Kante can do anything to escape that narrative lol. But it's still much better than being viewed as a pariah. At least he will be viewed as family friendly and get more endorsements.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don't think Kante can do anything to escape that narrative lol. But it's still much better than being viewed as a pariah. At least he will be viewed as family friendly and get more endorsements.

Don’t know why these guys need a WWE narrative around them.

Just let them play imo.

Geofranco

Don’t know why these guys need a WWE narrative around them.

Just let them play imo.
It happens in all sports. There always has to be a narrative, it's like a TV show. I guess I'm used to it cause I watch a lot of American sports

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

It’s partly his looks right, has that baby smooth skin and generally boyish face, then there was that thing about him completing his a-levels so all together he’s got that nice boy vibe. Agree though it’s way too much.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom