• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Got the beating of whoever he comes up against. It isn't broke so stick with it but would love to see him in a free role at some point.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Did one of the Leeds fans racial abuse him?

What was going on with the bench in the first half?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sky said at HT that it was some of our subs that got abused but could easily have been Saka too.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Was the bench that got abused and Rob reported them (or confirmed it). He was told to not celebrate too close to the fans for his own safety when he scored.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

He was told to not celebrate too close to the fans for his own safety when he scored.

Emile should have ran over, and him and Saka should have done their celebration right at those inbred gimps!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I really do like what our starboys are doing. It’s like they all have their special technique that makes them vital to the team.
Saka
Strengths: 1v1 merchant, ball magnet, great dribbler, ball carrier, good crosser, two-footed, high-IQ
Weaknesses: Can’t finish for toffee.

Martinelli
Strengths: Workhorse, good presser, excellent finisher, great header, pacey, great movement
Weaknesses: ball retention, injury prone.

ESR
Strengths: great finisher, pacey, great ball carrier, powerful, two-footed, ball-retention, links up well.
Weaknesses: gets gassed quickly, injury prone, sometimes lacks vision.

Ødegaard
Strengths: tempo controller, creative, presses well, links up well, amazing technique, leader.
Weaknesses: poor athlete, not much of a risk taker, poor weak foot, ball-retention, not much of a goal threat.

Impact

Established Member
Given what Arteta is widely credited with doing with Raheem, I'm confident Saka will become a bigger goal threat in time to come. But for him to reach his full potential he will certainly need a mentality shift. He needs to not accept coming off the pitch without a goal or assist. He has the ability for that. He needs to believe it and demand it from himself.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He makes the difference when needed and not everybody has to bang numbers, plus he’s good enough to accommodate in the unlikely event this doesn’t improve.

The left sided bias of our system means the onus is on whoever plays on the left and upfront to score anyways.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Given what Arteta is widely credited with doing with Raheem, I'm confident Saka will become a bigger goal threat in time to come. But for him to reach his full potential he will certainly need a mentality shift. He needs to not accept coming off the pitch without a goal or assist. He has the ability for that. He needs to believe it and demand it from himself.
I think Saka strikes the ball better than Raheem does. Saka can generate a lot of power with little back-lift. However, Sterling has better movement and it’s often why he gets so many tap-ins at City. I feel like if Arteta worked on creating more consistent pattern of plays that lead to cut backs or tap-ins Saka will feast.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This went completely past me
9-CD4-E5-D6-ECA8-4-E5-C-93-B2-B7-B4-DA010-A80.jpg

blrgooner

Established Member
I really do like what our starboys are doing. It’s like they all have their special technique that makes them vital to the team.
Saka
Strengths: 1v1 merchant, ball magnet, great dribbler, ball carrier, good crosser, two-footed, high-IQ
Weaknesses: Can’t finish for toffee.

Martinelli
Strengths: Workhorse, good presser, excellent finisher, great header, pacey, great movement
Weaknesses: ball retention, injury prone.

ESR
Strengths: great finisher, pacey, great ball carrier, powerful, two-footed, ball-retention, links up well.
Weaknesses: gets gassed quickly, injury prone, sometimes lacks vision.

Ødegaard
Strengths: tempo controller, creative, presses well, links up well, amazing technique, leader.
Weaknesses: poor athlete, not much of a risk taker, poor weak foot, ball-retention, not much of a goal threat.
Great post. Only thing I would say is that Saka can finish. When he first started playing for us, he scored some very good goals. He just seems to be going through a stage where his finishing looks a bit weak. I am sure his finishing will improve and I think he will get 15 goals or thereabouts in all competitions soon.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom