• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He's already top 5 most valuable player in the world according to Tranfermarkt.
"Transfermarkt valuations are a joke!"

"Real Madrid doesn't want him for cheap with 1 year in contract, because there are no strong rumours!"

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I never said you hated him, that's your imagination.

I laughed at you saying his ceiling is Bernardo Silva's goal-scoring level, when in fact like I showed, he was already at that level when you made the comment.

That's a really funny controversy when you have critiqued his shooting for some time. It's not deeper than that.

That's what I laughed at, and you have still not explained the issue.
It was a joke you sad little man.

Where did I say the ceiling comment?

GDeep™

League is very weak
As much as I love Bukayo (& I’ve literally been singing his praises since he broke out in 2019), you also need to give Mikel a large amount of credit for his development.

Man has the Midas touch when it comes to developing wingers.
Which wingers? I wouldn’t say Martinelli has really kicked on in his play, getting numbers though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sane and Sterling at City
Not sure. Sterling was phenomenal before he joined City, might have helped refine Sterling but the player was on a massive upward trajectory for Arteta to be getting any considerable credit.

Sane has never looked a top winger. Don’t know what credit Mick is getting there.

Has Martinelli developed under Mick?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not sure. Sterling was phenomenal before he joined City, might have helped refine Sterling but the player was on a massive upward trajectory for Arteta to be getting any considerable credit.

Sane has never looked a top winger. Don’t know what credit Mick is getting there.

Sane was very good at City before his injury and Sterling has personally credited Arteta with taking him up a level.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

When Arteta was first hired, even you agreed that his work with those two at City made him an exciting prospect.

GDeep™

League is very weak
When Arteta was first hired, even you agreed that his work with those two at City made him an exciting prospect.
Even now I’m giving him credit, he did help Sterling that is clear. But you can question how much help that was considering Sterling was a super talent on a clear upward trajectory, nearly helped Liverpool win the league at 17 or something.

You didn’t answer my Martinelli question?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Even now I’m giving him credit, he did help Sterling that is clear. But you can question how much help that was considering Sterling was a super talent on a clear upward trajectory, nearly helped Liverpool win the league at 17 or something.

Martinelli could very easily top Giroud’s best ever PL season and 4 more goals would mean he scored more PL goals than Rooney at the same age. Is that not good?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Martinelli could very easily top Giroud’s best ever PL season and 4 more goals would mean he scored more PL goals than Rooney at the same age. Is that not good?
Gabi is 22 next month, Rooney had twice the PL goals by that age, Rooney was on nearly 60 PL goals. Gabi is 25.

Don’t know why you’re comparing him to Giroud, an absolute donkey who was hated by the whole fan while he developed here like some special needs player. The bar is low there.

You’re avoiding my Martinelli question.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Gabi is 22 next month, Rooney had twice the PL goals by that age, Rooney was on nearly 60 PL goals. Gabi is 25.
When Rooney was Martinelli’s age, he hit 14 goals in the PL that season (I mistakenly used the previous season when he got 16).
Don’t know why you’re comparing him to Giroud, an absolute donkey who was hated by the whole fan while he developed here like some special needs player. The bar is low there.
Giroud was the main striker playing in front of great creative players and only managed 16 at a much older age. For Nelli to be close to that total, playing out wide and not taking penalties is impressive.

Henry boi

You're talking nonsense buddy, how the hell can you say Martinelli hasn't developed under Arteta, isn't getting goals part of the game, and martinelli has upped his output under Arteta
I swear sometimes you be just posting without using common sense in things you say

GDeep™

League is very weak
When Rooney was Martinelli’s age, he hit 14 goals in the PL that season (I mistakenly used the previous season when he got 16).

Giroud was the main striker playing in front of great creative players and only managed 16 at a much older age. For Nelli to be close to that total, playing out wide and not taking penalties is impressive.
Weird comparison.

AM has been tough on Gabi, despite his goals. Think I was one of the few guys on here who didn’t want a LW last summer, too.

Henry boi

You’re avoiding my Martinelli question.
Yeah the fact that Martinelli was injured for the whole season having got 10 goals in his first season in England coming straight from a 4th division league in Brazil is irrelevant

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom