• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

"Saka, who has been at Arsenal since he was a kid, loves the club. He has seen a number of great players wear the famous red and white, including Thierry Henry, but he has named another attacker as his favourite Gunners player.

It’s Alexis Sanchez.

Asked about his favourite Gunner, the youngster said: “Of course, all time, my favourite player is Thierry Henry."

“(But), when I was in the academy and I was more closer, watching games and stuff, I always used to love Alexis Sanchez."

The way he played, I just loved him and I still do. When I was in the academy, I tried to wear the same boots as him and stuff like that. I actually did a lot of stuff that he did.”

"The Chilean, signed by Arsène Wenger in 2014, became an instant hit in North London. He was arguably the best player in the Premier League during his time at Arsenal, scoring 80 goals and providing 45 assists in 166 games."

If only we had a prime Sanchez on the left atm:drool:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You can't not love this guy. Has been really holding down that right hand side, adding goals to his game in the process.

He could end the season with 10+ league goals, really developing his end product now.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'd put him up there with Foden as the best English talent of his age group now.

He's a sublime footballer already and I'm pretty sure he's going to continue to improve for quite some time yet.

Get consistent end product and he goes straight in the WC category. He's has everything else already.

GDeep™

League is very weak
maxresdefault.jpg

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Name a better U23 right winger in the world...

He will be City's next big target in the market to replace Mahrez. Have to tie him down now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Deserved to get a result out of that match, like most of our players...was brilliant.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Idk hits the post vs southampton surrounded by 3 defenders with that instinctive shot. Could have had a goal today as well if it wasn’t for that late deflection by Diop. I think he’s close to a run of goals, doing all the right things.

The job we ask him to do is hard as well, constantly playing against 2-3 defenders on his own, trying to create something. When Pepe plays there we make all kinds of excuses like he needs an attacking fullback, needs to receive the ball further up the field. Saka has the same issues yet he is the driving force of our team. Soon the goals come again, I’m confident. :)
Look who saw it coming, yet no trusted @American_Gooner how much insult do I have to take?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hard to say something that hasn’t already been said. Love this guy like my own son. He’s going right to the top and he’s ours, all ours.

Hope your real life son has already moved away to Manchester or Liverpool.

Good life experience for what comes next.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Two years on contract man so doubt it.

Seen this play out with Sterling at Liverpool a few years back.
Saka is not Sterling. Sterling had no love for Liverpool, Saka = Arsenal. Can see all of them stay if we don’t end up 8th forever. But if they are as good as we say they are we will challenge. No reason to leave.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom