• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Like clockwork. Ideally they should be scrapping these friendlies particularly this set of ones. All it does is drag out the season.

What’s the point when most of the top players will either pull out or play cautiously as they don’t want to get injured 😅

Honestly (and I've said this before) it would be FAR better for all concerned if they just had an "international season" at the end of the domestic season, wrap the club competitions up a month earlier (or start a month later or whatever) and then just have all the international games together in one block, whether they be friendlies or qualifiers or whatever. You could even have friendlies before qualifiers to allow teams to gel before serious competitions etc.

You'd not have this tug-of-war between club and country all the time, the fans that don't care about internationals can just tune out during that period and those players not involved in intl duty get a longer holiday between seasons.

I can't really see a problem with this approach, maybe the only negative is that you wouldn't get two weeks between domestic fixtures for some players to recover from knocks etc. but surely this could be managed in-season and would be counterbalanced by no players getting injured on intl duty in the first place, at least not mid-season.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
So Gabriel and Saka injured. Yeah it looks like that time of the season we will completely fall away
too good to be true disney GIF

Rasmi giving off mad Eeyore vibes

GDeep™

League is very weak
Gary Neville in the morning said he expects Arsenal will pull out of International camps, he actually mentioned Saka.

He said it’s normal in March internationals for clubs chasing titles.

Looks like someone's stringing him up.

Also not even hating and I can't put my finger on why but Foden gives off nitty vibes. Thought it's the haircut but maybe it's because his eyes are uneven 🥴

Looks like a rich person tried to order tailor made and had the suits sent home instead of doing one final fit after they were ready.

Like clockwork. Ideally they should be scrapping these friendlies particularly this set of ones. All it does is drag out the season.

What’s the point when most of the top players will either pull out or play cautiously as they don’t want to get injured 😅

Would love just to have world cup every other year. Nothing else. No friendlies. Also weird that players are not demanding it. Top players at top nations and clubs are barely getting 4 weeks rest per season anymore.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Love how our guy is like...

"Hey England I got a new product to promote with my Nando's stuff, so buy it...and anyway I'm gonna go now, see you when the important matches happen and yeah don't forget to buy my sh1t...peace"

...MY Starboy!

Keplaz

I think these friendlies should be for picking wild cards and fringe players. Saka is a sure thing. And I think this is the time to play people you might need, but are unsure of.

I'm sure Saka has been carrying something. The Porto game for sure. And it's sensible to give him rest, with the run in coming.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom