• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 53 37.1%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 71 49.7%
  • No no at all

Votes: 19 13.3%

• Total voters

jogaboss22

I don't think anyone has an explanation for him, one game he is like Salah and in the next, he is more like Eboue when we tried him on the wing.

He gives you a taste of what a world class forward player is just to mess it up in the next game and invites forum trolls to the party
I think this pretty normal production, especially given how little rest hes given. Even Salah is not always playing like Salah, just watch his recent performances. He's a good player, the best FW to come out og hale end in years. Any team would be glad to have a 20 g/a RW who's never injured.

But he's never gonna be a volume goal scorer, which is what Gunners seemingly expect of him. He will chip in with a goal here and there but we shouldn't expect him to score every week.

It's the media/fans who've built him up into something he's not. Saka is our talisman, Saka is better than X, Saka is this, Saka is that. Then when he doesn't hit those expectations all of a sudden he's an overrated bum.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Had a good game again, particularly carrying the knock from that neanderthal Christie's disgusting challenge for the entire match. He's looking back to his best just in time for Southgate to run him into the ground in a fruitless Euro campaign.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Top player, his body will.be pretty broken (for a number of reasons) by 30 though.

Some of the tackles opps get away with on him is insane, refs allow 00s rules against Bukayo ffs 😅

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Surely that's a straight red, remember Nketiah was given red 2-3 years ago barely touching the guy and the explanation for it was " he was careless".

The state of refs is unbearable, the only way out of it is to offer more money to attract better talent, I wouldn't even be against some tests around cognitive abilities for the PL refs. Some of the guys are on a subhuman level

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Surely that's a straight red, remember Nketiah was given red 2-3 years ago barely touching the guy and the explanation for it was " he was careless".

The state of refs is unbearable, the only way out of it is to offer more money to attract better talent, I wouldn't even be against some tests around cognitive abilities for the PL refs. Some of the guys are on a subhuman level

It should 100% be a straight red; Vieira got sent off for almost the exact same challenge vs Burnley earlier in the season.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah its easier when the ref wants to give it

Ref comes to the emirates really not wanting to give it and VAR same thing, you get **** like this

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Vieira got sent off

Ah this takes me back to the 00s...

d3f24293-706c-4c71-b90b-b24662229bf2_text.gif

...also again I beg please refer to "him" as Fabio, he's done nothing to earn that name on an Arsenal forum.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Ref comes to the emirates really not wanting to give it and VAR same thing, you get **** like this
I don't think it's the Emirates or our problem, I see subhuman decisions every week in other games as well. For me, it's not an attractive job for the best talent and what we see every week is the result of that

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I don't think it's the Emirates or our problem, I see subhuman decisions every week in other games as well. For me, it's not an attractive job for the best talent and what we see every week is the result of that
I just dont get it tbh. Its really obvious. Not a difficult decision to make.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

Good thread. I'm f*cking sick of it. He's having his best season
Numbers wise, yes. But his performances have not been consistent throughout the season. Not all his fault though. I think missing Partey for basically the whole season contributed, plus Martinelli and Jesus not being as consistent also added more burden to him. He links very well with all three players. It's great that he can put up numbers when he has not been at his best at 22. Cristiano Ronaldo did it for the majority of his career and many consider him the GOAT.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom