• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
That Sanchez season was scary good, remember him just being unstoppable.

Saka’s finishing is staring to get so good I’m almost tempted to focus on getting him in goalscoring positions and do less playmaking.

Starting to feel like he could be a 20 goal 10 assist player at his best if the team was set up like that. We’ll probably want him to be a 15 goal 15 assist type though.
He's on par to getting those numbers this season. Surely he gets better over the next decade? You think Saka is peaking right now?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He's on par to getting those numbers this season. Surely he gets better over the next decade? You think Saka is peaking right now?
20 would be a stretch but let’s see. He is on pens after all.

Would need 8 goals in 10 games and that would also cement this season as a world class one by anyone’s definition.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
This is why when people were speaking about Purple Patchford in the same breath as Henry I found it ridiculous. The only players who have put up those kinds of numbers in big leagues since him are Messi and Suarez.

Who do you mean by purple Patchford?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Who is comparing Rashford to Henry????

Seriously Rashford is no where as good as a prime Arshavin, Let alone Alexis.

Who is actually comparing Rashford to arguably the greatest player in PL history in Henry? 17 Year old utd fans?
No, gimps on this forum. Every time he scores you have people here wanking him off along with our MIA Utd fans who have been awfully quiet since the 7 nil.

• Fire
Reactions: Xln

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
This lad is world class, only one we have for the moment.
Keep Talking Premier League GIF by Arsenal

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It’s not even a debate at this stage.

Probably the best right winger in the world at the moment.
But but.. I just had to argue here because it was claimed Real would not want him with 1 year left in contract.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Top 3 best wingers in the world at the moment. But rival fans aren't ready for that conversation.
Saw some comments on Redcafe praising him, even one who said he’d rather United spent 200M on Saka instead of their current options.

Its starting to dawn on them.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Honestly, The Saka's rise has been nothing short of incredible, not only because of the level he's reached in a short amount of time but we had this guy playing wing-back and he made it his own, LW or RW it didn't matter he was always class wherever he played. Don't get me started on his England Euros charge, unreal.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom