• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

GDeep™

League is very weak

One of the first German players I ever liked. Elber is in some of those goals, remember him being deadly, think guys like him and Sonny Anderson would have massive reputations if they were around today.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

One of the first German players I ever liked. Elber is in some of those goals, remember him being deadly, think guys like him and Sonny Anderson would have massive reputations if they were around today.

Very good player who managed to completely kill of his reputation and credibility after his career ended. Just recently he became DoF of a 3rd or 4th tier league team. His first job was to organize the winter training camp. When they arrived at the hotel he had booked, they found out it was a golf spa without football training facilities. The only pitch they could find nearby basically was a field, so after two days they returned home to Germany without having done anything. Turns out he organized the camp through a friend of his who was incidentally the owner of that golf spa they ended up at.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I doubt Germany would do this on a whim but this feels like a pretty quick return

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I doubt Germany would do this on a whim but this feels like a pretty quick return

It's rushed because they want the TV money. They basically even blackmailed the government by getting the TV money paid out before hand, so now they have to play the games or they're in trouble. Idiotic.

luigicalzone

Looking BuLi 2 conference at the moment. At some stadiums, the reserve players are on the tribunes that they have enough space between each other.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Interested to know how many people worldwide will watch Dortmund v Schalke, my guess is a lot f*cking more than usual.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom