• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this league has mental block against Bayern even playing with 10 men mean nothing for Bayern lol.

ThePortugueseGunner

André Silva is having such an underrated season. Not the most skillful, not the flashiest. But definitely one of the most efficient strikers Portugal has had in a while.

If he had come from Benfica's academy, he would be way more hyped around here, and consequently, in Europe. Just look at Félix, does little to nothing to justify all of the hype, and he still gets all the attention.

In my opinion, he has everything to be Ronaldo's partner in the Euro's, if Fernando Santos decides to play in a 4-4-2 formation. In a 4-3-3, Ronaldo will probably be the striker, but he should be the back-up. No doubt about that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
André Silva is having such an underrated season. Not the most skillful, not the flashiest. But definitely one of the most efficient strikers Portugal has had in a while.

If he had come from Benfica's academy, he would be way more hyped around here, and consequently, in Europe. Just look at Félix, does little to nothing to justify all of the hype, and he still gets all the attention.

In my opinion, he has everything to be Ronaldo's partner in the Euro's, if Fernando Santos decides to play in a 4-4-2 formation. In a 4-3-3, Ronaldo will probably be the striker, but he should be the back-up. No doubt about that.
I always felt Milan gave up on him very quickly he had very decent loan spell at Sevilla and now he improving at Frankfurt someone to keep eye on if we wanna replace Laca.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Bayern are literally destroying Stuttgart, despite being down to 10 men. Monster team. Wolfsburg and Frankfurt win, while Dortmund draw.

1-0 Bayern

2-0 Bayern

3-0 Bayern

1-0 Wolfsburg

1-0 Dortmund

1-0 Frankfurt

1-1 Cologne

1-1 Union Berlin

2-1 Frankfurt

4-0 Bayern

3-1 Frankfurt

4-1 Frankfurt

2021-03-20 16-13-27

2-0 Wolfsburg

2021-03-20 16-26-02

2-1 Werder

2021-03-20 16-27-29

4-2 Union Berlin

2021-03-20 16-21-43

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom