• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Burnley vs Arsenal Match Ratings

xcdude24

Established Member
Almunia 3

Sagna 5
Gallas 7
Vermaelen 5.5
Silvetre 6

Song 6.5
Fabregas 6.5
Diaby 6

Arshavin 6
Nasri 5.5
Theo 3.5

giuliob

Almunia 2 Enough said
Sagna 6.5 Always hard working, panicked a couple of times
Gallas 7 Valiant effort in the latter stages of the game
Vermaelen 5 Stupid foul
Silvestre 6 Mainly because he played fairly well in the 1st half
Song 6.5
Cesc 6.5 The goal and his play up until they got their point
Diaby 6 No major gaffes, still holds onto the ball too long
Arshavin 6 Had his chances
Nasri 6
Walcott 3

Eduardo 6

longrufus

Established Member
Laughable, how you can give Theo a 3 and Eduardo a 6.

Where is the consistency, Eduardo performed no better than Theo.

James

Established Member
Almunia 4

Sagna 6
Vermaelen 5
Gallas 7
Silvestre 6

Song 6
Fabregas 6.5
Diaby 6

Nasri 6
Walcott 4
Arshavin 6

TomasCR

Established Member
Didn't see most of the second half since my streams were pretty bad but could we just stop calling Silvestre **** and a **** now when we know he's still capable of performing well as a 4th choice left back? Thanks.

giuliob

longrufus said:

Walcott played a lot longer and had absolutely nothing to show for it. It took a while to realize he was actually on the pitch.
Eduardo had an average performance, a couple of decent shots on goal in less time.

longrufus

Established Member
giuliob said:
longrufus said:

Walcott played a lot longer and had absolutely nothing to show for it. It took a while to realize he was actually on the pitch.
Eduardo had an average performance, a couple of decent shots on goal in less time.
Sorry but that's absolute nonsense and utterly biased.

giuliob

longrufus said:
giuliob said:
longrufus said:

Sorry but that's absolute nonsense and utterly biased.
Well, that's an intelligent response! Whether you agree or disagree, it's my opinion. Walcott played for 60 minutes and did very little. That is pretty much the view of most fans. Eduardo had an average performance,30 minutes. Not his best but whereas Theo doesn't have a clue, no bias intended, he's young and learning, Eduardo did make some intelligent runs.

AshburtonGhost

Ratings out of 5:

Almunia - 1

Sagna - 2
Gallas - 3
Vermaelen - 2
Silvestre - 2

Fabregas - 4
Song - 3
Diaby - 2

Walcott - 1
Arshavin - 3
Nasri - 3

Ramsey - 3
Eduardo - 2

longrufus

Established Member
What exactly did Eduardo do, seriously, as all i seen were two wasted chances and a lame free kick, offered no more of a threat than Theo.

nazo

Established Member
Almunia -22

Sagna 6
Gallas 6
Vermaelen 5
Silvetre 6

Song 6
Fabregas 6.5
Diaby 6

Arshavin 6
Nasri 6
Theo 4

longrufus

Established Member
AshburtonGhost said:
Eduardo was poor but yes, Theo was worse.
Seriously under what rationale? The only logical thing I can think of is that he was on the pitch for longer.

Dennis10

TomasCR said:
Didn't see most of the second half since my streams were pretty bad but could we just stop calling Silvestre s**t and a c**t now when we know he's still capable of performing well as a 4th choice left back? Thanks.

He delivered what one may expect from a 4th choice, I'll give you that, but he didn't perform well. A lot went on down his side, and I never felt comfortable when it did.

Del Boy

Established Member
TomasCR said:
Didn't see most of the second half since my streams were pretty bad but could we just stop calling Silvestre s**t and a c**t now when we know he's still capable of performing well as a 4th choice left back? Thanks.
No. He will always be a Manc **** and he is still ****ing useless.

The way that Eagles lad raced by him was embarrassing. I just feel like punching him in the face.

giuliob

You knew Eduardo was on the pitch, whereas with Theo he was pretty much invisible for most of the 1st half, and when a couple of opportunities presented themselves in the 2nd half, he seemed clueless, unsure, granted he hasn't played regularly, but the lad was clearly out of sorts tonight.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom