• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Buy Arsenal FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner09

Somebody has created a go fund me to buy Arsenal FC!

gofundme.com/help-me-buy-arsenal-fc

We're all sick of it!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I would support it if a donation over a certain sum gave you a vote for manager and CEO or something

but I don't even know what a realistic price for Arsenal would be

fan owned clubs aren't unheard of, but not on this scale obviously

barca and other clubs are memberclubs...

Gunner09

I would support it if a donation over a certain sum gave you a vote for manager and CEO or something

but I don't even know what a realistic price for Arsenal would be

fan owned clubs aren't unheard of, but not on this scale obviously

barca and other clubs are memberclubs...
What would stop us doing this?!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
As long as Kroenke has other projects that he needs low interest bank loans for, he's not going to sell the club. It's why Usmanov has been unsuccessful in getting him to sell despite offering more than the shares are actually worth. The club is worth more to him than its valuation. It's literally a money tree for him to get capital whenever he wants. We aren't getting rid of the scumbag unless supporters take truly drastic action like a mass exodus from the season ticket rolls and nobody replacing those exits.

Gunner09

As long as Kroenke has other projects that he needs low interest bank loans for, he's not going to sell the club. It's why Usmanov has been unsuccessful in getting him to sell despite offering more than the shares are actually worth. The club is worth more to him than its valuation. It's literally a money tree for him to get capital whenever he wants. We aren't getting rid of the scumbag unless supporters take truly drastic action like a mass exodus from the season ticket rolls and nobody replacing those exits.
We can try batman

Why pay for another Kroenke yacht!

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

Good points, but stop being cheap and help us out Bruce. We know you're flush with cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom