• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Can you name the clubs in the Premier League since its incep

RC8

Established Member
I'm not even going to bother... I can't even remember all 20 of the current premier league. Not because I don't 'know' them... but I'm just terrible at remembering names that I'm not purposely trying to remember. Same thing happens with people - people have to repeat their names to me the first 5 or 6 times I meet them before I finally remember who they are.

N!

Can't believe people are forgetting Swindon, we held the record for the most piss poor team in the Premier League for over 10 seasons.

CrazyInLoveWithArsenal

Got 39/42. Spent the last 30 seconds trying to spell Leicester City but I couldn't so it should really be 40/42. Missed Leeds United somehow and Sheff Wed.

N!

A_Gooner_Matata said:
N! said:
Can't believe people are forgetting Swindon, we held the record for the most piss poor team in the Premier League for over 10 seasons.

That's why you were so easily forgotten ;)

Yeah... i guess so.

And now we're lighting up League One with amazing players like Jerel Ifil and Billy Paynter. :p

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom