• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 2021/22

Henry boi

If Partey was going available for the NLD than I'd be 100 percent confident but the fact that he isn't has me worried
The reason Chelsea are winning this comfortably is because thier midfield is miles ahead of Sp**s

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Even when Sp**s won those games against weak sides they were underwhelming. Their players are just average
This is why I am so baffled by the plaudits Sp*rs recieved after Conte's appointment. Bar the Liverpool game they had underwhelming performances against easy opposition despite getting helped by opponents getting sent off.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Partey was going available for the NLD than I'd be 100 percent confident but the fact that he isn't has me worried
The reason Chelsea are winning this comfortably is because thier midfield is miles ahead of Sp**s

Agreed re Partey, but i think Sp**s having absolute clowns at the back has been decisive in this game. Shocking players.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Chelsea wanted Mane sent off for an elbow but this one is fine :lol:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Partey will be a miss and our midfield will certainly be weaker for it but we shouldn't really be fearing their midfield duo of Hojbjerg and Skipp. We just need to keep Son and Kane quiet that is 90% of Sp**s threat. Everywhere else on the pitch we have superior players.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I completely forgot this was two legs. Holy **** this competition needs a serious revamp.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If Loftis-Cheek attempted that Kovacic volley from the Liverpool game he’d tear his ACL before the ball even got to him.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Third needed to kill this tie.
Chelsea can't complain if they go out in the second leg. They had all the time and quality in the world to put this to bed, yet they opted to game-manage a game that didn't need to be.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Tottenham somehow still in this, because Chelsea didn't really want that third goal for some reason.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom