• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carlos Tévez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warship

Re: Completely Believable Link to Carlos Tevez

And if he's not happy in Manchester and is homesick for Argentina how long before he'd just get fed up with London. Not the type of player I'd want attitude-wise but in a strictly FM kind of scenario I'd take him for one year to have a go at the title.

viper_001

Established Member

facepalm.gif

No.... Just no.

Tevez' family don't want to move to England, therefore Tevez wants to move out of England to be closer with them. Last time I checked, London was in England.

squallkid

Established Member

Will someone start the Torres to Arsenal thread please just as soon as someone puts that on twitter.

We could play him, Tevez and Van Persie upfront together

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

squallkid said:
Will someone start the Torres to Arsenal thread please just as soon as someone puts that on twitter.

We could play him, Tevez and Van Persie upfront together

That wouldn't work, IMO.

Vela

Established Member

Tevez would be a world class signing but it's never going to happen. Kia Joorabchian is a massive Arsenal fan and has got a corporate box at the Emirates.

Le Titi

Maybe London is closer to Argentina than Manchester is? He might be slowly making his way there...

go49oner

Established Member

What a load baloney! How exactly are we going to pay his astronomical wages

Emma Lusa

Would be a great signing, shirt sales alone would pay a big chunk of the wages, Arsenal are crying out for a "star" signing. He (and I guess his wife) didn't moan about London when he was at West Ham.

200k per week is 40m over a 4 year contract add 20m + Nasri the other way and that's a 85m purchase over four years, we can afford the this and it would make one hell of a statement .......

Bossa

Established Member

You guys are all crazy if you think that this will happen.

caek

We'll win the league if this happens.

Okay- maybe we won't but at least I'll get some sort of belief back as a fan that we can actually win something.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Messi would be a better signing, and there's about as much chance of that happening.

IBL said:
yes, I believe this will happen!!

:arrow: :lol:

ibby

Established Member

I can just say from the get-go that I don't believe this is going to happen.

Anzac

Established Member

The Sun - ROFPML!!!

My main concern is that any such discussion results in nothing except retaining our wantaway players, both of whom will leave after a season of nothing gained. Nett result would be the loss of any transfer fee for Nasri and a lower bid from Barca next summer as we go through this same dance again - to say nothing of further damage to the club & AW.

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐

Hmm maybe Tevez went to the school of geography-I mean if Portsmouth is foreign maybe London is too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom