• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
In 22 years how many times did Wenger sign a player for decent cash who we said “he’s just a back up”. Not many. Always doing it now.

The Mari fee is more than anything Wenger ever spent on a CB, Mustafi aside.

Gunners1616

The club has to seriously review their strategy. We can't keep signing average players for the short term and for cheap supposedly. In the end these horrible deals for Cedric, Mari and Luiz add up to quite a lot and these players value can only decrease...

Anybody we sign should be either a confirmed international player or a young player with potential and a value that can go through the roof in the future.

Bellerin is not good enough (even before his injury) and AMN is not really a right-back. We should be aiming for a young right back with high potentiel or a confirmed international player. No more in-between.

Same for Pablo Mari, we should have gone for Matviyenko who's much younger and already a starter for Ukraine with champions League experience. His value can easily double after the Euro next year.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

In 22 years how many times did Wenger sign a player for decent cash who we said “he’s just a back up”. Not many. Always doing it now.

The Mari fee is more than anything Wenger ever spent on a CB, Mustafi aside.

Kim Kallstrom, Benayoun, Squillaci, Chu-Young Park, Santos, Viviano, Debuchy, Ospina, Jenkinson, Wellington Silva, Chambers. All squad/back up players.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kim Kallstrom, Benayoun, Squillaci, Chu-Young Park, Santos, Viviano, Debuchy, Ospina, Jenkinson, Wellington Silva, Chambers. All squad/back up players.
Goalkeepers don’t count. Chambers was signing as a future starter.

Agree with Debuchy, another like Mustafi, who me and @Hunta did not want. The rest barely cost anything.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Goalkeepers don’t count. Chambers was signing as a future starter.

Agree with Debuchy, another like Mustafi, who me and @Hunta did not want. The rest barely cost anything.

Love wasting your time these days. Think we're getting a long well.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I thought Debuchy was a decent signing by Arsène.

Sagna left, and Wenger knew he wanted to give Bellerin a chance, so he didn't want a long term fullback, just one for a few years.

Did his ankle after starting brightly for us, then that **** Arnautovic injured him around Feb the same year...poor guy had no luck.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Did his ankle after starting brightly for us, then that **** Arnautovic injured him around Feb the same year...poor guy had no luck.
I'm pretty sure he would have been a starter for us if he wouldn't have had those injuries.
Bellerin looked good in his first two seasons and then only started to decline.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Poor signing if true, I was hoping we wouldn't be so stupid. Now we've ensured that RB is a progressively weaker position.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Kia is going to have his client sign 3 contracts with Arsenal in the space of half a season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

And that's RB for the summer sorted. Depressing times. Not good enough for Southampton but we'll happily take him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Saw this on twitter, Cedric could be signing 3 contracts before he's even kicked a ball. The initial loan in January, the extension to his loan and then for the permanent deal. Kia has a smile ear to ear as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom