• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Ocean's 17

Sparrahork

I think a potential uncomfortable truth for many of you may be that Cedric is kept here next season, to me it even seems the most sensible option.

Given timber's injury out main lack of numbers is at right back. In the event both white and Tomi are out at the same time, and partey not convincing there then we are reliant on Walters.

I think he will perform when given a chance but if he doesn't step up Cedric as emergency cover. There will be a drop off to him but he is not horrendous, no matter what replies come stating otherwise.

Cedric taking timber's squad place until January makes sense to me, rather that than spend on a player we may not need next season.

Sparrahork

I think a potential uncomfortable truth for many of you may be that Cedric is kept here next season, to me it even seems the most sensible option.

Given timber's injury out main lack of numbers is at right back. In the event both white and Tomi are out at the same time, and partey not convincing there then we are reliant on Walters.

I think he will perform when given a chance but if he doesn't step up Cedric as emergency cover. There will be a drop off to him but he is not horrendous, no matter what replies come stating otherwise.

Cedric taking timber's squad place until January makes sense to me, rather that than spend on a player we may not need next season.
Oh, and if we sell tavares and kt, having Cedric as deep back up (again if zinny, kiwi and Tomi out and Sousa does not take his chance) gives us greater security. I would much rather we keep him than buy out his contract. I am also aware he is doing his badges and may help our younger full backs out

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Oh, and if we sell tavares and kt, having Cedric as deep back up (again if zinny, kiwi and Tomi out and Sousa does not take his chance) gives us greater security. I would much rather we keep him than buy out his contract. I am also aware he is doing his badges and may help our younger full backs out
Just adding players to the squad for the sake of numbers won't do any good to us. We have 2 available RB's, at what point in our history did we have more than that?

HomeSteak

Established Member
At this point he is just the best paid semi pro player in the world. Who ever gave the ok for that long term contract should go straight to jail

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Might be one of my favourite Arsenal signings ever, up there with Kallstrom I’d say. Just pure unadulterated Arsenal. Only signing I can think of that the club regretted doing basically the moment he signed.

Hope he stays here forever, teach the pricks a lesson.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
In the CL squad....sounds like Cedric is staying for his final season.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
In the CL squad....sounds like Cedric is staying for his final season.

@A_G upon reading this info
shaq-laughing-behind-paper-80exqkkxb2w7k47q.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I feel like this should have gotten more angst than it did. did Timber change things for him?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I feel like this should have gotten more angst than it did. did Timber change things for him?

That feeling when you will be seeing Cedric in the starting line up for our first Champions League game as Ben is being rested and Tomi is "nursing a minor knock" ...

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I was just about to reply to you but I ain’t got much to say during international break but when Arsenal are back a lot of questions to be asked.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I was just about to reply to you but I ain’t got much to say during international break but when Arsenal are back a lot of questions to be asked.

I was gonna mock but you speak your truths. I don't even think you're wrong really.

MikeVinna

Established Member
He’s a meme at this point. Think he’ll be added to the staff if he retires with us after this season. Could see him doing one season in Portugal and returning to us as well.

The fact he’s in the squad should confirm it for the doubters; our defense is short and will be exposed if we have a couple injuries. A 25 man squad and we still have him in 2023 is just ridiculous.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom