• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Ocean's 17

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The last player I hated this much was Gremandi & this guy is his successor. He's the Appendix in Arsenal's ailing body.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The title change of this thread is essential now more than ever.

Cedric Soares: Radioactive Garbage

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The title change of this thread is essential now more than ever.

Cedric Soares: Radioactive Garbage

More like Badric Soares, amirite?

Conspiring Jerry Seinfeld GIF by HULU

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Like if he had been wearing a Sp**s shirt it wouldve been a great performance from him, stopped a tap in from Kane as well when he got in behind. Sick of seeing criticism for players because the ref has a clear history of bias that is once again displayed.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's been okay for the most part when Tomi got injured, but this is the type of player that you like to retrict to five consecutive games before putting them away for the next rainy day.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Vinai still having a job at Arsenal, or...

...this guy deciding to make a film were a woman leaves her husband for a bee, which is more confusing?

Don't know about you, but Vinai still having a job is a bigger suspension of desbelief requirement.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I have question in Newcastle 1st goal where the f**k was he? And why Elneny was chasing thier winger?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We got him three years too late. Another pile of rubbish from Southampton bit in fairness, he's done better than I expected

Tom Mix

That was a super goal he scored yesterday though. Can't see him leaving for another season. We would need 2 full backs as cover if he goes.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I don't have a problem with Cedric as long as he's not a starter and plays cups/Europa. If he starts more than 10 PL games this season then I have a problem.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom