• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Celtic's Keeper

AFCG7

Established Member
David Marshall.. what a fantastic performance in the Nou Camp.. his shot stopping and reaction was unbeleivable.. amazing performance and Barca must probably be wondering how they didnt score.

Mark

Established Member
Well there's a shock. I thought Barca or Roma would win it and they're both out now. I guess Valencia or Inter are favourites now. Newcastle and Marseille have looked quite good though.

brianfrance

Established Member
Mark said:
Well there's a shock. I thought Barca or Roma would win it and they're both out now. I guess Valencia or Inter are favourites now. Newcastle and Marseille have looked quite good though.
Newcastle-PSV Heindoven : For sure a great match, but Newscastle favourite
Celtic-Villareal : :?: :?: :?: A great match !!
Bordeaux-Valencia : Valencia ultra favourite, 10% chance for Bordeaux :?
Marseille-Inter : 80% chance for inter 20% chance for Marseille

kNiteMare

Benfica put up a real good fight. I really think Marseille has a greater chance against Inter than what some people think,

I would probably put my odds on Celtic to go to the final imo. They have a pretty good team.

lewdikris

Established Member
NEver, ever bank against Celtic - Martin O Neill gets amazing performances from his players. And talk about a dream game for the kid in goal! Awesome.

Olofski

Sure hope Celtic can go all the way, Henrik Larsson deserves a European Trophy especially after last years performance in the final against Porto. Imagine Larsson lifting the trophy at Nya Ullevi, Gothenburg, SWEDEN!!!

Soler

Established Member
After one performance? Meh. He'd have to do it consistantly before I'd even look at buying him.

A.Hussain

Mad Jens said:
After one performance? Meh. He'd have to do it consistantly before I'd even look at buying him.

true, but u have to realise the kid is only 19. can u imagine being 19 and playin against ronaldinho and his barca squad. just close ur eyes and picture u trying to defend ur expansive goal area against ronaldinho, ronaldinho....RONALDINHO!

that would be my worst nightmare.

kudos to that kid. as in the US we say, u da bomb kid, fushizzle!

Soler

Established Member
A.Hussain said:
Mad Jens said:

true, but u have to realise the kid is only 19. can u imagine being 19 and playin against ronaldinho and his barca squad. just close ur eyes and picture u trying to defend ur expansive goal area against ronaldinho, ronaldinho....RONALDINHO!

that would be my worst nightmare.

kudos to that kid. as in the US we say, u da bomb kid, fushizzle!

That has nothing to do with signing him.

Mark

Established Member
He had another really good game against Rangers today. Failed to keep a clean sheet but they still won. He looks an excellent talent.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom