• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cengiz Ünder

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This would be pointless. We don't need his profile.

It's going to be a **** market and the Club might be thinking that the upside is having him on lower wages and the prospect of selling him for an ok fee in the future, rather than wasting wages on Mhki and having him leaving on a free.

Not a good picture, but it's where we are right now.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
It's going to be a **** market and the Club might be thinking that the upside is having him on lower wages and the prospect of selling him for an ok fee in the future, rather than wasting wages on Mhki and having him leaving on a free.

Not a good picture, but it's where we are right now.
While that may be true, I don't want him taking time away from our other young players who I think have a higher upside than him.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom