Cesc Fàbregas (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Ekram, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Accomplished

Accomplished New Member

Re: Cesc Fabregas

the skeptic inside me says the board don't mind the installments situation because it means they can claim we don't currently have the cash to replace Cesc with players equaling his market value, then they can squirrel the money away when it turns up months later...

2. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

If we sell him and/or Nasri this week and don't bring anybody in, i'll be furious.

3. JazzG

JazzG New Member Elite

I'd say that is the most likely scenario right now and at the end Wenger will spout his usual nonsense about how he tried or there weren't players of the calibre he wanted available.

4. dpt49

dpt49 New Member

Wenger has virtually forced our better players out with his lack of investment and failure to win anything.

I know Cesc was always going to leave but if we had been more successful he might have stayed a bit longer.

Once Nasri has gone, which one of our big name players will be next to become disillusioned and follow them to a more ambitious team

5. arsenallegends

arsenallegends New Member

This was a good joke but something tells me you weren't joking.

EDIT
    My mistake :wink:

6. NIPOLOPO

NIPOLOPO New Member

That must be a pisstake...

7. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

That Cesc pic is from earlier in the summer and not today - <a class="postlink" href="http://soccerfy.com/news/epl/cesc-fabregas-entertained-on-a-trip-to-indonesia.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccerfy.com/news/epl/cesc-fabre ... nesia.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

8. ebouenolike

ebouenolike New Member Trusted

I was.

9. GOONER1991

GOONER1991 Well-Known Member Trusted

Apparently it's an old picture anyways, and Cesc hasn't travelled anywhere today.

10. morpho

morpho #ArtetaOut = Permanent Ban

the comedy continues...

11. viper_001

viper_001 New Member

Doesn't mean it isn't a done deal. No preseason participation, not playing in the first league game, etc. The writing's on the wall.

12. ricky1985

ricky1985 Active Member Elite

I'd be surprised if he hasn't travelled. The tweet on the previous page about Cesc being at the airport is from a hardcore Arsenal fan who wouldn't make that up.

13. AFC-Phil

AFC-Phil Active Member Elite

And at the same time he would be to blame. The summer of 08 was ridiculous, and Wenger is to a large extent, to blame for our lack of success with these types of summers.

I'm still a supporter of Wenger, but my patience would be unbelievably thin if Cesc left. The summer of 08 was a big knock to my support of Wenger and losing Cesc would be another.

Long story short, I wouldn't feel that sorry for Wenger if Cesc left, because Wenger would have contributed heavily to Cesc's departure (I'm still talking hypothetically) with his negligence to areas in the team that have needed addressing.

14. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

Will happen tomorrow - I'm almost certain of it. Reckon we might announce Jadson as well.

15. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

Thiago is indeed wearing the number 11 shirt for Barcelona tonight, can see Cesc signing tommorow as is being reported.

16. JoeyGooner

JoeyGooner New Member

Hasn't Cesc inferred that Wenger was the only reason he was still playing for us?

17. NIPOLOPO

NIPOLOPO New Member

Arsenal.com just confirmed it. lock it up

18. Lespin

Lespin New Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-agree-terms-with-barca-for-fabregas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... r-fabregas</a>

19. Arsenal_Soldier

Arsenal_Soldier New Member

sad day for arsenal.

20. NIPOLOPO

NIPOLOPO New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.