• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fàbregas (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accomplished

Established Member
Re: Cesc Fabregas

the skeptic inside me says the board don't mind the installments situation because it means they can claim we don't currently have the cash to replace Cesc with players equaling his market value, then they can squirrel the money away when it turns up months later...

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If we sell him and/or Nasri this week and don't bring anybody in, i'll be furious.

JazzG

Established Member

THunter said:
If we sell him and/or Nasri this week and don't bring anybody in, i'll be furious.

I'd say that is the most likely scenario right now and at the end Wenger will spout his usual nonsense about how he tried or there weren't players of the calibre he wanted available.

dpt49

Established Member

TheLoneFalcon said:
AFC-Phil said:
Hypothetically, if he left tomorrow, i'd love to see Wenger's excuse for selling our (by far) best player, as well as what he'd do to rectify it.

I think he's quite hurt by this. He must have known this day would come, but the effort he put in developing Cesc must feel like a waste of time to him at the moment. I feel sorry for him tbh.
Wenger has virtually forced our better players out with his lack of investment and failure to win anything.

I know Cesc was always going to leave but if we had been more successful he might have stayed a bit longer.

Once Nasri has gone, which one of our big name players will be next to become disillusioned and follow them to a more ambitious team

GDeep™

League is very weak

That Cesc pic is from earlier in the summer and not today - <a class="postlink" href="http://soccerfy.com/news/epl/cesc-fabregas-entertained-on-a-trip-to-indonesia.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccerfy.com/news/epl/cesc-fabre ... nesia.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

viper_001

Established Member

Doesn't mean it isn't a done deal. No preseason participation, not playing in the first league game, etc. The writing's on the wall.

ricky1985

Established Member

GOONER1991 said:
Apparently it's an old picture anyways, and Cesc hasn't travelled anywhere today.
I'd be surprised if he hasn't travelled. The tweet on the previous page about Cesc being at the airport is from a hardcore Arsenal fan who wouldn't make that up.

AFC-Phil

Established Member

TheLoneFalcon said:
AFC-Phil said:
Hypothetically, if he left tomorrow, i'd love to see Wenger's excuse for selling our (by far) best player, as well as what he'd do to rectify it.

I think he's quite hurt by this. He must have known this day would come, but the effort he put in developing Cesc must feel like a waste of time to him at the moment. I feel sorry for him tbh.

And at the same time he would be to blame. The summer of 08 was ridiculous, and Wenger is to a large extent, to blame for our lack of success with these types of summers.

I'm still a supporter of Wenger, but my patience would be unbelievably thin if Cesc left. The summer of 08 was a big knock to my support of Wenger and losing Cesc would be another.

Long story short, I wouldn't feel that sorry for Wenger if Cesc left, because Wenger would have contributed heavily to Cesc's departure (I'm still talking hypothetically) with his negligence to areas in the team that have needed addressing.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thiago is indeed wearing the number 11 shirt for Barcelona tonight, can see Cesc signing tommorow as is being reported.

JoeyGooner

AFC-Phil said:
TheLoneFalcon said:
AFC-Phil said:

And at the same time he would be to blame. The summer of 08 was ridiculous, and Wenger is to a large extent, to blame for our lack of success with these types of summers.

I'm still a supporter of Wenger, but my patience would be unbelievably thin if Cesc left. The summer of 08 was a big knock to my support of Wenger and losing Cesc would be another.

Long story short, I wouldn't feel that sorry for Wenger if Cesc left, because Wenger would have contributed heavily to Cesc's departure (I'm still talking hypothetically) with his negligence to areas in the team that have needed addressing.
Hasn't Cesc inferred that Wenger was the only reason he was still playing for us?

Lespin

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-agree-terms-with-barca-for-fabregas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... r-fabregas</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom