• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fàbregas (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Re: Cesc Fabregas

Le Titi said:
HollandGooner said:
Pique is just a childish child, on his facebook he has a picture of Fabregas in a Barcelona qatar foundation shirt photoshopped by himself what a real guy..

I'm pretty sure that is a photo someone tagged him in, not something Pique uploaded/photoshopped himself.

Its still respectless towards our club and towards Cesc.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Cesc is probably going to be holding up a Barca shirt tomorrow, he must be excited, sleepless night for him I think. Expecting an emotional statement from him too. Think I'm going to be pretty gutted once this does go through and Cesc is gone.

ricky1985

Established Member

10akhil Akhil Vyas
Cesc fabregas IS on his way to barcelona. My mate works at the airport and just saw him. Even told me his flight number!
Looks like it will be official tomorrow.

viper_001

Established Member

AW04eX8CMAE8gty.jpg

Cesc at the airport, on his way to Barcelona.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, somebody has posted a picture in the lobby of him in the airport.
SSN will be unwatchable tommorow.

EDIT: Picture in the post above.

GOONER1991

Established Member

viper_001 said:
AW04eX8CMAE8gty.jpg

Cesc at the airport, on his way to Barcelona.

I have that hoodie (useless piece of information there).

Will be watching the Barca v Real game tonight, want to see how Thiago plays and where exactly Sanchez and Cesc will fit in.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just found this:
According to Mundo Deportivo the numbers of the operation are as follows:

Barcelona will pay 14.5 million Euros upfront.

Then they will pay a second installment in October worth another 14.5 million Euros.

That makes 29 million Euros; 5 million short of the fix amount of 34 million Barcelona will have to pay. Those remaining five million will be paid in five seasons, the duration of Cesc contract, at one million per season after deducting that amount from Cesc wages.

There is an additional sum of six million in add-ons that will be paid if Barcelona win two League titles and one CH L title during the duration of Cesc contract (I guess each title will be worth 2 million). Originally Barcelona intended to pay add-ons based on Cesc appearances, but now they are exclusively dependent on Barcelona success on the pitch.

So, it is very likely that the final price will be 40 million Euros, 6 million short of Arsenal asking price (£40 million) of which Barcelona will pay 35 million and Cesc will pay the remaining 5 million.
Jesus ****ing Christ! We've simply give them one of the best players in the world for peanuts, we'll have just over £10M to spend from this deal in this transfer window. :shock:

Juicy

If that those sums of money are right, we are getting absolutely ****ing dicked on in this current market. How could our negotiations be so poor? An embarrassment of an amount of money for a world class player.

AFC-Phil

Established Member

Hypothetically, if he left tomorrow, i'd love to see Wenger's excuse for selling our (by far) best player, as well as what he'd do to rectify it.

viper_001

Established Member

ebouenolike said:
He looks gutted.

Looks like he's smiling. Anyways, expect him to be presented in a sold-out Nou Camp with tears of joy and badge-kissing. Barca DNA and whatnot

eye4goal

Established Member

We don't have cash flow problems so it doesn't really matter when they pay the second instalment. Am sure they'd have preferred to pay the second instalment next season rather than in October

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict

AFC-Phil said:
Hypothetically, if he left tomorrow, i'd love to see Wenger's excuse for selling our (by far) best player, as well as what he'd do to rectify it.

I think he's quite hurt by this. He must have known this day would come, but the effort he put in developing Cesc must feel like a waste of time to him at the moment. I feel sorry for him tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom