• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Champions League Quarter Finals 1st Leg: Arsenal 2 - 2 Bayern Munich | Tuesday 9th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20240407-212037-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240407-211957-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Bayern

jgirolami

I’m looking for a convincing win tonight to put out a statement that we are a team to be reckoned with. Plus to see slabbermouth winning nothing would be a nice bonus indeed.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Is there any rule at what point UCL match line-ups come to UEFA homepages? It seems pretty random. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later. And different matches show them at different times.

Is there any rule when to expect the first ones? I'm usually ready at 1 hour 10 minutes before, and keep refreshing.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Interesting setup, seems we are expecting a tight, tactical game where we choose moments to attack. Martinelli's inclusion suggests a focus on counter attacks too.

Martinelli starting suggests we gonna attack space from the get go, good to see.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Interesting setup, seems we are expecting a tight, tactical game where we choose moments to attack. Martinelli's inclusion suggests a focus on counter attacks too.

I think this is our best eleven right now. It’s set up to dominate and control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom