• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League ... what's the chances of an English QF?

arsenal4life

the winner from is the best IMO in descend

Lokomotiv Moskva x Monaco
Real Sociedad x Lyon
Stuttgart x Chelsea
Bayern x Real Madrid
Porto x Man. United

and really don't want to face Milan or Depor
they're good defensively and technically

algunner

most likely teams to progress

Real
Arsenal
Ac Milan
Deportivo

ManUtd
Chelsea
Monaco
Lyon

I fancy us against Monaco and Lyon. Any team would like to meet them but I hope ManUtd and Chelsea are paired and Deportivo against
AC Milan. Arsenal and Real get monaco and Lyon respectively.

tony

USArsenal said:
i have stated it twice before on this forum and i'll say it again.. i do NOT want to face Chelski if both of us get thru.. the chances of us beating them 5 times in one season are mathematically VERRRRRY small.... i would prefer Monaco or someone like that...
There's no need to beat them twice to go through. Home win & away draw, that is good enough and IMHO Arsenal is easily capable of.

patrick42uk

Established Member
what happened to one game at a time? the draw will take care of itself. i dont care if we face milan depor chelsea man utd, whoever. if you want to win this competition, you have to beat the best. if we get a so called 'tough fixture' (on the conditon that we do beat celta) and lose it means we are not good enough to be champions of europe and we'll try again next year.

A

Anonymous

it won't surprise me , if we get milan or madrid and chelsea and united get easier teams :eek:ops:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
uhh..if we play real or deportivo
just hoping that the spanish hoodooo wont haunt us back

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
inshallah we will pass Vigo

i have a strange feeling ...the semi final welll be

Aresnal Vs Chelsea
Man u Vs Sparta (YES They will beat milan )

and the Final Us Vs Man U
Get what your saying with the inshaallah, cause anything can happen.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
By the way anyone who doesn't understand what that mean, it is we will win if God says so.

neebz

we are not suppose to take one game at a time.

its the players job .

we are the experts, we talk about the future. :D

sincerely, i want any of the English sides coz we can easily beat them instead of Italian defensive chickens or Spanish boring brats.

bY THE way, do we have any chance against Porto? I didn't see the full match and were they playing something like out of this world or was it ManU were crap?

nEEbz

quattro

imo, i would rather we faced some strong spanish side than chelski again. i dont know, its just this nagging feeling and they have nothing to lose against us and everything to gain. i'd rather we have real madrid or even ac milan (assuming we get through along with them) where we have nothing to lose and everything to gain... well not really, but just not chelski again in the qf or any time until next season.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

God laughs at our plans...

We'll play who we play assuming we beat Celta.

And we'll all have time enough to worry about it then.

Henry's Girl

Beany said:
God laughs at our plans...

We'll play who we play assuming we beat Celta.

And we'll all have time enough to worry about it then.
Your right.
Dnt get too cocky, anything can happen in a fortnight. Just pray we will and after the win, we can start planning who we want and who we dnt.
Funny, some ppl are even talking anout the final :D

skart14

I really hope that we would not face an italian opposition...I know we beat inter 5-1 at the san siro but if you have noticed they become really defensive at the later stages and can shut down any of our offense...

Asterix

Established Member
The mancs only need a 1-0 win next leg and they're through. I'd just like to see us win. If that means beating Monaco and Lokomotiv then so be it. If it's 0-0 and we win 1-0 on penalties with Jens scuffing the eleventh shot so be it. Anyone remember Valencia in 1980? Or Nayim? Horrible.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom