• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Championship 23/24

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Interesting to see how Kieran McKenna does next season with Ipswich. He really has worked wonders there. Highest scoring team in the Championship with 92 goals but they'll have to strengthen that defence if they want to stay up. I rate Mckenna as one of the best up and coming managers. I think he'll be the youngest in the league next season too..

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Interesting to see how Kieran McKenna does next season with Ipswich. He really has worked wonders there. Highest scoring team in the Championship with 92 goals but they'll have to strengthen that defence if they want to stay up. I rate Mckenna as one of the best up and coming managers. I think he'll be the youngest in the league next season too..
Amazing effort given they did it with largely the same side they had in league 1. Two aussies in the PL now.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bit skewed in terms of when the game is played. Norwich had their home game in the middle of the day. Leeds get their home game as an evening kickoff.

Still, one has to hope that Norwich can do the business tonight.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

100M in player sales needed if they bottle tonight lol.

Another decade in the wilderness is calling.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gunn is such a banter goalkeeper man. Wish he was in goal for City against Sp**s.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope Leeds come up, so we can batter them like we usually do 👍

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
4-0

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom