• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Championship Manager 2010 demo out

air

The Championship Manager 2010 demo has been released today. When the original CM turned into Football Manager, the new CM became a less popular game and FM was regarded as superior.

With FM getting some criticism recently it seems to have opened the way for some competition. CM 2010 has high expectations because the developers took time with it and never released a 2009 version.

You can get the demo at http://cm10challenge.co.uk/

The official CM website is http://www.championshipmanager.co.uk/

Downloading it now I'll have to see how it plays.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Played it for 2 days. There have some nice ideas there but generally the game is abit lag and its not user friendly at all. Very troublesome. The players stats are not accurate as well. WTF Toulalan 5.8m LOL

FM is still way ahead.

air

I quit playing last night. I can get past the interfaces and other things, but the players on the pitch make some really, really dumb decisions and that puts me off. I like the fact that there are no sliders but that isn't enough.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Plus the fact I played 5 matches and had 4 penalties, all missed. ***** to the max. The pitch is so unrealistic in regards to the shooting style and passing.

Plus it always hangs and lags. I have built a good squad though. Signed De Rossi for 19m, Totti for 8m, Richards and Gonzalo for 11m each Silva for 20m and some youth players like Giovinco, Hazard, Defour, Banega, Asenjo

Sold Toure for 22m plus Carvalho, Eboue for 21m+Pjanic, Adebayor 15m+Robinho, Almunia for 4m, Silvest for 6m, Senderos for 7m, Denilson for 7m.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Football manager 2010 interface looks pretty poor to me, so does this.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

FM in on a different class to this in terms of user friendly, game play and realistically.

I built a team like this on this demo which shows how unrealistic it is

Neuer
Sagna Gallas Cavalho Clichy
De Rossi
Cesc Silva
Robinho Totti Arshavin

Asenjo
Richards
Song
Djourou
Gonzalo
Traore
Diaby
Defour
Banega
Pjanic
Kompany
Nasri
Walcott
Bendtner
Vela
Giovinco
Ramsey
Rosicky

with whole loads of other youngsters in my reserves -.-

entropy13

Established Member
I tried being more realistic Clrnc, I've only bought Raul Garcia and Felipe thus far.

The friendly results are ridiculous though. Lose 3-2 to Vit. Guimares, 2-0 to Sporting, draw 1-1 to Peterborough, draw 2-2 to Burnley, lose 1-0 to Middlesbrough. :x

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

LOL I won 4-0 against America, 3-1 against Chivas, 7-0 against Melbourne, lost 2-4 against Bayern, lost 0-4 against Barca, won 9-0 against Reserves

entropy13

Established Member
I could only draw (0-0) with Spuds for the opening game. By this time I had signed Miguel Veloso as well. Arshavin got injured in the 6th minute, Nasri in the 29th minute. Raul Garcia got injured too in the 79th minute, but by that time I've used up my subs already. :x

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

You can pay what you want for the game if you preorder. So you can get it from a minimum of £2.51 lol.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.championshipmanager.co.uk/server/show/ConWebDoc.1088" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.championshipmanager.co.uk/se ... ebDoc.1088</a>

gunnerGH

Established Member
Ive just bought the game for £15 from game. its pretty good actually. better playability than FM.

Also, Alan a.k.a Smartly Dressed 11 why are you on the back of the CM box :D

Your famous :p

Kilgallon

Pre-patch manager games are always crazy. I remember when keepers used to get beaten consistently from the halfway line in one of the old FMs.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This pre-patch is even more crazy, can't score a penalty in whole of a shootout

gunnerGH

Established Member
anyone having processor problems running this game?

Its already belw out my laptop and my PC is struggling :(

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom